Bonus Chapter One.

First Kiss.

Hayat's Pov.

After I regained my memories, Aayan has been trying to make up for the words he told me before the accident. Even though I tried to reassure him that I have forgiven him yet he doesn't believe me.

Ya Allah, Guide my family and forgive them for their mistakes.

It was time for me to head back home after school. Aayan had hired a driver/bodyguard for me because he says that he wanted me to be safe.

"Asalam Aleikum, Yusuf. I am ready to leave now. Could you please bring the car now?", I called the driver/bodyguard who answered me.

Within a few minutes, he arrived. I got into the car and he began driving home. It seem like a few minutes when it started raining.

I love the smell of rain and what it brings.

Calmness and tranquillity.

As we approached home, the guard opened the gate to let the car in.

When Yusuf parked the car, I got out and walked inside the house. The only person I saw was Farwa who was in the kitchen preparing some snacks for Azaan.

As I was about to ask where my prince was when I turned my head to face the garden. I could see the father and son playing outside in the rain.

"How could he be so careless?", I ask myself.

Aayan knew that Azaan hasn't been feeling well yet they are now playing outside in the rain.

I went up to my room to put my things away. After I was done I walked back downstairs so that I could call the two kids that are playing outside.

"Azaan, Aayan. Come inside now", I called out to them.

When they both walked with guilty expressions on their faces. I shook my head at them.

Their clothes were covered in mud and wet from the rain.

"Mamma...."

"Hayat...."

"Farwa, could you please get Azaan's medicines? I will take and give him a bath", I told her while ignoring Aayan who looked at me with a sad face.

I took Azaan to his room and prepared his warm bath. He got undressed and I helped him take a shower.

"Mamma, I am sorry. I know what I did was wrong but it is fun and I wanted to have fun for a while", he tells me.

I smiled at him.

"Its okay, my prince. I understand but you are still sick and you need to get better first before you do anything else", I tell him.

After bathing him and getting him dressed. I took his medicines which Farwa left on the table with a glass of water.

He took them without making a fuss.

"Go to Khala Farwa so that she could give you some snacks for you to eat", I tell him.

He kissed my cheeks and walked down the stairs and into the kitchen to find Farwa.

"Now its time to deal with the big baby", I murmured to myself as I walked inside our room only to find Aayan sitting on the bed.

It seems he already took a shower while I was with Azaan.

I look at him without moving near him. He needed to know what he did was wrong because Azaan's health would be affected by what he has done.