Character Info

Hello my readers! As you all know, I am SeenaJ the creator of my book! My co author on Quotev- Ghastly was currently helping me out with the plot line. I hope you guys enjoy my book!

Also, this was my first book I posted two years ago before Nonpareil so it might have mistakes or be cringy.

Name: (Y/N) (L/N)

Age: 17 After time skip, she's gonna be 20 (MC's birthday is gonna be in the earlier months, so 20. Sorry to anyone w/ birthdays later in the year)

Clan: (L/N)

Classification: Priestess, S-Rank Ninja

Attire: Picture Above

Nature Types: All (Trained to master all, but specializes in lighting and fire more)

Kekkei Genkai: Universe Style (Doesn't use it much only when necessary)

Kekkei Genkai Ability: Universe Style connects with the galaxy and the stars. (You'll know more about these later in the story)

Summoning's: Lion, 5 wolfs, a dragon, and tailed beasts.

Beast inside her: Dragon Spirit

Personality: (Y/N) is a quiet but deadly person. She kills her enemies brutally. She is extremely intelligent, has a sharp tongue, observant, stubborn, protective, caring, sweet when she wants to be, and loving. She keeps mostly to herself but talks sometimes.

History: (Y/N) was born with a dragon spirit inside her. Her clan used to worship all sorts of deities and are mostly connected to nature and the universe. The (L/N) Clan were descendants of the Ōtsutsuki Clan. They knew of the tailed beasts and treated them with utmost respect, which made the tailed beasts favor the (L/N) Clan more. They are a strong, prominent clan who don't particularly like war. They live in the Village Hidden in Volcanoes. Also known as Kazangakure no Sato

After (Y/N)'s clan died in a massacre, she traveled the Shinobi land. She defeated many rogue ninjas' and met many other dangerous ones. She became an S-Rank Ninja but wasn't put in the Bingo book because she kept her true rank hidden. She pretends to be a Genin level girl to hide her true potential.

Added Notes:

-In the beginning of the story, Naruto, Sasuke, Shikamaru, Ino, Sakura, etc (y'all get the picture) are all going to be 15 rather than 12 (it ruins the story for plot reasons, but it's the authors' choice)

Disclaimer!

-We do not own Naruto or Naruto Shippuden. Both belong to Kishimoto.

-The aging up or down of the characters

-We do not own you or your OC (assuming that some people sub '(Y/n)' with an OC's name).

-Anything divergent from Naruto or Naruto Shippuden such as plot twists, original ideas or OCs are rightfully mine or Seena's.

-We do not allow any reposts of our work or anyone to copy it unless we have explicitly told the person in question that it is alright.

-Inspiration is alright, just make sure to give us credit.

-Age gaps are huge, but still legal

If any of the stated disclaimers listed above make you uncomfortable, us authors recommend not reading the story. If you still decide to proceed further and become uncomfortable or displeased with the content, that is your fault, not the authors as we have already put this warning.

A/N: Tried my best to write this description as best as I can. Sorry....