It's Been Two Years....

Reader is now 16 years old!!!!

Naruto and the others are 14!

(Y/n)'s POV

I closed my eyes as I focused on my Chakra. I started to gather it around my form; after what seemed like hours of doing this, I opened my eyes, my breath was taken away at the , it was truly beautiful. I stared around in wonder, looking like an overjoyed child as their parents gave them what they wished for Christmas.

"(Y/n), welcome." A deep gruff voice spoke.

I turned around to see , I smiled as I greeted him, "Shadow, pleasure to see you again."

"I have taught you various new techniques to help you fulfill your purpose; you are my most prized pupil. No matter what happens, even if you do not fulfill your purpose, know that I would always be proud of you no matter what. No one has ever reached this far or has even made it remotely close to the level of power you obtain. I am pleased to say that you are now my successor." A feeling of pure happiness and joy overwhelmed me, tears welled up in my eyes but I blinked them away.

As I finally recollected myself, I spoke, "T-thank you Shadow. You don't need to acknowledge me, all that I am now is because of you." I said softly.

"Do not discredit yourself, you could have easily given up as I gave you the task. Now for the ceremony, child." Shadow hovered over to me, placing his forehead against mine.

The ceremony began, "I, Shadow, creator of the universes, galaxies, stars and worlds bestow upon you my blessing, my power. (Y/n) (L/n), my most prized and loved pupil, do you accept my blessings? My power?" He stared into my eyes.

"I do accept, Shadow." I replied, no trace of uncertainty could be found in my voice.

"Then it shall be so." Chakra flowed through my veins as if it were my blood, the overwhelming sensation of infinite power circulated my petite form.

Then, a searing pain took over, I clutched my head in pain, I felt as if I was going to black out as I gasped, trying get my bearings.

"Endure it (Y/n), this is the last hurdle you must pass, if you do not succeed, you will die." Shadow coaxed, rubbing my back with his muzzle.

A bright golden light burned on both the backs of my hand, the word 祝 on my left hand and 福 on my right. Those two words, 祝福, meant blessing. As the golden glow started to fade from both the backs of my hands, they returned to a black color, similar to a tattoo or marking on my skin.

The searing pain started to fade away. As the pain was completely gone, I opened my eyes, meeting Shadow's galaxy like ones. Shadow smiled, it was a rare sight to see, but he did, "Congratulations (Y/n), you have surpassed my expectations."

Shadow looked like a proud father, a proud father because their child had achieved something great while I looked like an overjoyed child, an overjoyed child because I had made my father proud. I gave Shadow an awkward hug as he patted my head with his claws.

"You must get back to Konoha, to your friends, they might be in need of you. It surely has been a long time." I nodded my head, it truly has been a long time, it's been two years.

"Before you go, please be careful. The Akatsuki are on a mission, they are extracting biju's from their jinchuriki's." Shadow warned.

"I will be." I gave him a nod of confirmation.

Time Skip~

I wore this  that was given by Shadow, it was comfortable enough to say the least. As I stared at Konoha's gates, I couldn't help but smile, I was truly home.