Battle On The Bridge!

(Y/N) POV

It's been a week since our training and Naruto and Sasuke have finally climbed the tree. However, today was the day we were gonna go to the bridge. Before we left, I made shadow clones to guard Tsunami and her son. I have a feeling that things are gonna be a bit tough. Naruto was fast asleep so we didn't want to bother him since his chakra was almost depleted.

When we reached the bridge, everyone was unconscious or probably killed. I doubt the latter. Zabuza would have probably killed them but I have a feeling Haku made them unconscious.

"What the hell is this?!" Tazuna shouted. Everyone was staring at the scene in shock. I frowned plastered itself on my face as I walked towards one of the civilians. I knelt down and placed my two fingers against their neck. I could feel the pulse beating against my fingers. I looked back at the others

"He's alive." I stated

"What's going on!?" Sakura asked, fear on her face. I was about to answer her when the bridge was suddenly covered in mist. My eyes frantically searched for Zabuza and Haku. I slowly pulled out my Sai's and held them in my hands.

"All of you, get into position" Kakashi ordered. Sakura and Sasuke each had a Kunai in their hand.

"Kakashi-Sensei? Isn't this the Hidden Mist Jutsu?" Sakura asked, gaining Kakashi's attention.

"That's right. I knew Zabuza was still alive. He just couldn't wait for round two could he?" Kakashi held his hand up in a sign

"Sorry to keep you waiting, Kakashi! I see you still have those brats with you. It's nice to see you again, (Y/N)"

"Zabuza..." I muttered.

"Get lost. There's nothing here for you" I told him sternly. He chuckled in amusement

"Sorry to disappoint you, but I can't do that. I have a man to assassinate!" I growled in anger.

"I said....GET LOST!!!" I roared. Zabuza, and the others flinched at my tone. I heard something creeping behind me and immediately turned around. I caught the needle in my fingers. I glared at Zabuza and out of anger, broke the needle in half. I threw it on the ground.

Suddenly we were surrounded by Zabuza's clones. Kakashi smiled and looked towards Sasuke

"Why don't you handle this, Sasuke" Sasuke smirked before easily destroying all the clones. They all crumbled into water.

"So you noticed they were water clones? Impressive, looks like the brats improving" Zabuza appeared, with Haku by his side. We all stared each other down.

"Looks like you have a rival, Haku"

"So it seems..." He said emotionless. I noticed Zabuza muttering something to Haku and narrowed my eyes. Haku suddenly spun around rapidly, creating a cyclone. It approached Sasuke who was glaring at Haku.

"Sasuke" He looked at me

"Get him" He looked at me surprised before smirking

"But I'll be intervening if things go down south" I warned.

"You won't need to" He smugly said. I rolled my eyes. Sasuke and Haku started to engage in battle. Haku was using his Senbon needles while Sasuke was blocking his attacks using his Kunai. They both were forcefully pushing at each other. The power struggle was all in all equal.

"Sakura, I need you to stay and guard Tazuna" She nodded. Kakashi looked at me.

"(Y/N), you know what do if things end up getting dangerous" I nodded and decided to stay back and observe the fights. I've been watching Sasuke and Haku's movements carefully. Suddenly Sasuke knocked Haku backwards. Zabuza stared in shock.