Battlefield

(Y/n)'s POV

"I sense Madara," I grimly said. "This is bad. Really, really bad."

"I'll fight him," Hashirama offered.

"No, I'll fight him. Please focus on helping everyone else. It will be a great morale boost for everyone to see you fighting in the battlefield," before he could argue, I left him with Sakura who was wide awake at this point in time.

Just as Madara was about to send another poor shinobi flying, I appeared right in front of him. I landed a hefty blow to his stomach, launching him several meters back. I was angry, but not at Madara. I knew that Black Zetsu had done something horrible to make Madara believe him. I knew about Kaguya, the mother of all chakra. All my hate and animosity was directed at her.

When the woman had came to power, she had succumbed to it. She had become prideful of her power when it wasn't even her's to begin with. It showed just how weak Kaguya could be. I let out an animalistic growl of frustration. I had bottled up all of my anger from the moment I had learned the secret from Shadow, which was years ago.

Madara looked taken aback by how angry I looked, maybe even a tad bit scared, "Mitsuri?"

"It's (Y/n) (L/n)," I coolly replied.

"You must be her descendant, then. I'm interested to see what you can do against me," the male smirked, his once scared expression was gone, don't you dare underestimate me!

I looked up, feeling the sudden pressure change, Madara was dropping a meteor on the battlefield. I'll have to handle it, but who's going to protect them while I handle the meteor? I brightened when I spotted a familiar head of red, it was Gaara. I called out for the sand controlling nin.

"Gaara, protect them. I'll deal with the meteor," Gaara nodded his head, trusting that I would protect our fellow comrades.

"Shadow, lend me a bit of your power, would you?" I asked.

The moment I did, black wings sprouted from my back along with a tail. I felt slightly pained as horns began to protrude from my head, ripping away my skin. Transformations never hurt no matter how much times I go through them. I immediately took flight.

I drew my hand back to prepare for the blow. Black scales covered my fist, a purple aura surrounded it. I punched the meteor, it bursted open. To everyone watching, it looked weird as the meteor bursted from the inside; as if there was a bomb inside it, but it was only Ryo Haki. It was the skill to destroy items or beings from the inside, so no matter how heavily armored they are, they would still take heavy damage.

Madara watched in awe, but he was quickly brought out of his daze. In his attempts to narrow down the shinobi forces, he dropped a second meteor. I scoffed, Madara, I'm sure you know it wouldn't work since I'm here. What are you planning to do while I'm distracted?

I quickly destroyed the second meteor and landed in front of the Uchiha. My eyes staring right into his dark ones expectantly; I looked akin to a predator watching its pray. Everyone in the battlefield was stunned at how easily I had handled Madara, they had honestly thought this was going to be the end for them.

"You're just like her..." Madara muttered to himself. "You've got that dragon inside you, don't you? Shadow?"

"Yes, what of it?" I narrowed my eyes in suspicion, are you...are you attempting to steal Shadow from me and use him as your own? That would never happen. Your body isn't strong enough to harbor Shadow, much less 1/10 of his chakra. Shadow's chakra is too chaotic. A normal human would start to rot away in mere seconds from harboring him.