Academy

(Y/N) POV

I was inside Grandpa Hokage's office, wearing a different priestess outfit expect for my crown but I still had my Kunai, Shuriken, Sai's and Talismans inside my pouch.

"Good morning Grandpa" He chuckled

"Good morning to you to, Priestess" I smiled gently at him.

"Now let's get you to the academy. He should be coming right now" He said. Must be the Jounin who is to escort me.

KNOCK KNOCK

"Come in" I turned around to see a ninja with gravity defying hair. He had a mask covering his face, except for one eye.

"You called, Lord Hokage?" The grandpa Hokage nodded.

"Kakashi, I would like you to take (Y/N) to the academy" Kakashi looked at me. He raised an eyebrow at my attire.

"Just so you know, she is a priestess. Now off you both go" Grandpa Hokage shooed us away.

"Very well, follow me" I followed him out. Kakashi and I walked in silence towards the academy.

"You're Kakashi Hatake aren't you? The copy cat ninja..." I hummed out loud. He looked at me wide eyed. I guess he wasn't expecting a priestess such as myself to know him. But I keep up on today's generation.

"Well since you seem to know me, why is a priestess such as yourself going to the academy?" He asked me. I raised an eyebrow

"Isn't it obvious? I'm going to the academy so I can become a ninja" I lied. I was already a ninja. An S-Rank ninja to be exact. But nobody needs to know that for now....Kakashi chuckled nervously as he rubbed the back of his neck

"Right...." I smirked.

We went inside, down the hallway and arrived at a door. I could hear chattering and the teacher calming down the students. Kakashi told me to wait by the door. I nodded my head. He opened the door and I heard all chatter stop

"Kakashi, what are you doing here?" The teacher asked

"I need to talk to you" Kakashi told the teacher

"Stay in your seats everyone!! I'll be right back" Kakashi came out with the teacher. The teacher looked at me in confusion before turning to Kakashi

"Who is this Kakashi?"

"This is the new student the Hokage mentioned" The teacher looked at me in surprise

"O-oh! That's right. My name is Iruka, but you can call me Iruka-Sensei. Thanks Kakashi, I'll take it from here" Iruka-Sensei told the Jounin. With a nod of his head, he disappeared in a cloud of smoke, leaving just Iruka-Sensei and myself.

He gave me a smile "Wait here for a moment, I'll introduce you to the class" I nodded and stepped back inside.

"Alright everyone, today we have a new student. Can you please come in" That's my cue.

Third Person POV

The room became silent as Iruka-Sensei called for the student to come in. The door opened and everyone watched the girl come in. She looked at all the students. The boys blushed immensely as the girls glared in jealousy. I mean, how could they NOT? She was the definition of beautiful. The students observed her. She wore a beautiful Kimono, eyes twinkling as she gazed around. Even the great Sasuke Uchiha had a small blush on his face. A certain blonde in the back raised his head for a moment, sadness overtaking his features. Naruto took one look at the new student, a sudden feeling of familiarity passed through him, but he brushed it off. He turned away from the girl, she probably doesn't even want to talk to him. His mind wandered to the girl from before.