Orochimaru

(Y/N) POV

I entered the tower and quickly made my way inside. I stopped in front of a wall that had writing on it. I looked at in wonder, trying to decipher the code/meaning. My eyes widened in realization. I'm supposed to open the scrolls now. I shrugged and took both scrolls from my secret compartment and opened them.

There was a puff of smoke and standing before me was none other than Kakashi. He looked at me shocked

"You're already done!?" He exclaimed. He deadpanned "I should've known. After all you are strong..." I grinned

I suddenly felt like something wasn't right. I turned my head to the direction of the forest. I immediately turned and began running towards the door, but Kakashi grasped my wrist before I could leave.

"Where do you think you're going?" Kakashi raised his eyebrow. I frowned

"I have a feeling something bad happened to Naruto and the others. Besides, how can I not forget about the mission Grandpa Hokage told me to do?" I inquired. Kakashi sighed before releasing my wrist.

"By the way, I have new information I need you to pass on to Grandpa Hokage," Kakashi put away his book and gave me a serious look

"What do have so far?" He asked.

"Something is fishy with the Grass Ninja. I don't like the aura she has around her. She reeks of snake! There's only one person I could think of who affiliates with snakes. Orochimaru!" Kakashi's eye widened immediately. We both exchanged some words before we took off in different directions.

Shadow informed me that he could sense Sasuke and Sakura's chakra along with Orochimaru's. I growled lightly and ran full speed ahead. I had concealed my chakra before I left the tower so I didn't need to worry. I heard the Grass Ninja speaking and peered my head out to see what was going on

I widened my eyes slightly at the sight. Naruto was unconscious and pinned to a tree with a Kunai, Sasuke was panting heavily, Sakura was panicking and Orochimaru's was staring at Sasuke with a predatory look. I glared at him. Nobody messes with my friends and get's the hell away with it!!

Orochimaru was charging straight for Sasuke. I think it's time to make an appearance

I flashed in front of Sasuke and had a Shadow clone stay next to Sakura.

"(Y/N)!!" Sakura cried out in relief. I glared at Orochimaru who stopped mid-way staring at me with excitement and curiosity

"Was he the one who injured my Naru-Chan?" I asked Sakura who nodded her head.

"He did something to Naruto and made him unconscious. He was about to fall so I threw my Kunai to save him." Sakura explained. I slowly looked at Orochimaru with a hateful glare. I noticed he flinched at coldness of my stare.

Third Person POV

"Get out of here while you still can!!" Sasuke shouted at (Y/N). She glanced at him and gave an assuring smile. He looked at her in shock

"I promise, I won't let him harm either of you. He'll have to go through my dead body first!" She flashed in front of Orochimaru and Chakra punched him in the face. He grunted in pain.

'Such speed!! I don't enough time to dodge!' Orochimaru looked alarmed. She gave a round-house kick and made him fly backwards, knocking over trees. She growled at him, she took out her Sai's and flashed in front of him stabbing him in the stomach

Orochimaru hissed in pain "You brat!" I smirked evilly. It was time to let out my S-Rank Nature. I double kicked him and he yelled a bit in pain.

'She's too fast for me! Who is she?!' Orochimaru stared at (Y/N) in shock. He shakily stood up. He will get Sasuke, even if it means killing this girl!