Minato Ending

PS: Here's the final ending :)

(Y/n)'s POV

"(Y/n)...." Naruto muttered worriedly.

I only blankly stared onward, I could barely hear his fading voice. My vision was also blurry. I could barely make out who stood by me, I could see a hint of yellow, Naruto maybe? Even if I wanted to reply, I couldn't. My hurting throat simply wouldn't allow me to talk. 

It was getting harder for me to live a normal life. Sadly, I had gone down with an incurable disease. Even Sakura and Tsunade couldn't heal me. Day by day, my health slowly degrade. Now, it was hard for me to see and hear, my sense of sight and hearing were fading away. My sense of taste had already been taken away along with my ability to talk. I could only guess the next sense I would lose was my sense of touch. I could already feel it slipping away.

I was a mere shell of a human being. I was simply....alive. I couldn't see, hear or feel anything, and I had no choice but to remain in a hospital bed. With no cure around, maybe it would be better if I died so that everyone I cared about would worry less about me.

I felt a weight placed on my wrist, it was warm. Just by touch I knew it was Naruto, I could tell he wasn't taking care of himself. Compared to the last time he held my hand, his hand was definitely more warm and soft. It'll only take time before I die. I just hope it'll happen soon. I don't want to worry those who are still alive.

3rd POV

Naruto looked away from his dying friend, "Sakura, there must be something you could do to heal (Y/n), dattebayo!"

"I-I'm sorry. I-I t-tried everything I c-could. Nothing works!" She cried, obviously frustrated with herself. 'Me? The second best medical nin? How laughable. I couldn't even save my best friend!'

"There has to be, you just haven't tried hard enough," the blond stubbornly argued.

"She has, Naruto. (Y/n)'s a special case, and there's nothing we could do to help her," Kakashi shook his head. "It'll only take time before she's....going to die."

Sasuke clenched his hands, he was obviously angry with himself. Out of everyone in the room, he was the one that brought (Y/n) pain. When he had betrayed the village, she did everything in her power to stop him, and yet he didn't listen to her. Sasuke regretted everything he's done, he could only wish that he had the time to repay the debt he owed me, but it was obvious to him that I was dying. He could never repay the debt.

"How much time....How much time does she have left?" Sasuke croaked out; he was crying which was very unusual for the ravenette.

"I'm not too sure, but Lady Tsunade and I estimate that she only has about a month left," Sakura explained. "I'm going to keep trying and I won't stop until she's gone."

Kakashi looked at his three students, they were all struggling. He wished he could be strong enough to comfort them, but losing me was the final straw to him. He had lost his father who killed himself, his sensei who died protecting the village and his teammates he couldn't save. The silverette felt numb from all the pain, but he knew that losing you would inevitably lead him to do questionable things that he would come to regret, or not.

Team 7 was falling apart, and there was nothing (Y/n) could do to stop it.

A Month Later~

(Y/n)'s POV

A bright light shone above me. My eyes adjusted to its brightness. My eyes? Have I regained my vision? My eyes scanned the unfamiliar landscape, I couldn't tell where I was. Slowly, I stood up. I stumbled, not used to the feeling of standing. After all, I had been stuck in a hospital bed for months on end, it was normal that standing up felt surreal to me.