Forgiveness

(Y/n)'s POV

Kakashi and I sat silently in the cold midnight air. The air that surrounded us was filled with tension so heavy you'd be able to slice it with a knife. I let out a tired sigh as I stared at the moon, my (e/c) orbs glowing brighter than ever as the moonlight reflected against my tired face. A strong gust of wind blew my hair, making it swish around in a tangled mess.

"So, what do you want to say?" I broke the silence, my eyes now focusing on the silver-haired jounin that sat beside me.

"I have nothing to say. All I can do is apologize. It's my fault for asking the impossible from you when I've barely given you anything," Kakashi began. "I'm sorry for putting unnecessary pressure on you that has harmed you so, so much and honestly...I feel shitty. Really, really shitty."

"You know, you've actually done a lot for me. You cheered me on when I needed it, and you aren't a disappointment Kakashi. I just said it because I lost my temper; please forgive me for being so rash and illogical." I didn't say anything in regards to Kakashi's apology, a part of myself is still angry with him, but I knew I needed to apologize, I said some really hurtful words.

"You don't have to apologize, everything's my fault. In my mind I've portrayed you to be a perfect person with no flaws, I forgot that you are human too. I'm sorry for getting angry at you when you've done nothing wrong. I'm just delusional."

"Kakashi, you aren't delusional. I put on a mask to fool everyone. You fell for it, and I payed the price, so this is partially my fault too." I smiled a bitter smile, as I continued to stare at the moon, "Sorry for being sappy and all, but I'm really glad I met you, Kakashi Hatake, and if I could take back what I said, I would."

"The same goes for you I guess." The silverette shot me a sly smirk, hoping to brighten the mood.

"I guess? Am I that insignificant to you? You wound me," I placed a hand over my heart, faking a pained expression.

"You mean a lot to me, more than you'll ever know," Kakashi gave me a head pat, nostalgia rushed through me like a wave.

"Man, you're really emotionally constipated, aren't you? You don't know how to express your emotions," I removed Kakashi's hand from the top of my head hesitantly, his head pats sure are addicting.

"I don't know how to express my emotions through words, but I know how to express them through actions," the scheming copycat nin is back in action.

"Oh?" I finally looked Kakashi in the eyes, his dark eyes holding an emotion in them that I was unfamiliar with.

The silverette pulled me into a comfortable, warm embrace. Once I was able to comprehend what was happening, I returned the gesture, "And here I thought you'd do something more grand."

"What? A hug isn't grand enough? You got spoiled didn't you? With that expensive ring of yours."

"No, I didn't even ask for it. Obito, Sakura and Hinata got it for me. I still don't know what to give them back, but I'll definitely find a way to repay them," I muttered, resting my head on Kakashi's chest.

"Obito huh?" Kakashi whispered to himself, a feeling of jealousy grew inside of him. Kakashi wsa damn sure he wouldn't lose to his annoyingly bright childhood friend in a battle of romance.

"Yeah, I can't believe you two fought when you were younger. From what he told me, you seemed like an absolute jerk," I inputed, adding gasoline to the flames.

"And you believe him?" Kakashi's face grew closer to my own, a devious look shining in his eyes.

"Now that I know how much of a jerk you could be, yeah, I think it could be true." I responded, I wasn't scared of Kakashi. After all, what could he do to me?