Sasuke, He Left Again

(Y/n)'s POV

"Thank you for agreeing with me, Obito, thank you," I gave the ravenette a sweet smile that made his heart unexplainably skip a beat.

I disappeared, leaving Rin and Obito to talk alone. I reappeared behind Danzo, stabbing the man in the back. Sasuke was left to stare at me in shock, I had easily murdered the man that he had trouble killing. I groaned in annoyance as Danzo still tried to bring me down with him. I ripped my ankle from the man's grip, dragging Sasuke away with me.

Once Danzo was finally gone, I let go of Sasuke, "Are you alright?"

"As good as I'll ever be, I guess," he grumbled back in response.

I let out a long and tired sigh, "Would you please come back to Konoha? It's not too late, probably a 5 year sentence, it's better than a death sentence," I continued to try to convince Sasuke even though I knew deep down that he would reject me since he's already got his mind set on a goal.

Sasuke retracted his injured hand away from me with the remaining energy he had left, "No," he hissed, gritting his teeth.

"Then, don't regret it when you see me on the other side of the battlefield. Run off with your lady friend and leave, I DON'T WANT TO SEE YOU HERE AGAIN! FUCKING SCRAM! And...remember, I won't hesitate to kill you the next time I see you. I would no longer give you any mercy, Uchiha," I spat bitterly, harshly slapping Sasuke across the face.

I felt tears prick the edges of my eyes, "I've done everything I can to help you, if you end up dead in a ditch somewhere, don't blame me. Goodbye, Sasuke Uchiha," I turned around, the tears that I held back streaming down my cheeks.

Sasuke's POV

(Y/n)...no...please don't leave me, you can't...I reached out to the (h/c)ette, opening my mouth to say something, anything, but no words would come out. Just like (Y/n), I felt hot tears of regret stream down my face, what have I done? What have I done? What have I done? Those words repeated over and over again in my mind like a broken record.

I let out a strangled shout of pain as words couldn't form in my mouth, watching regrettably and sadly as (Y/n) walked away. The (h/c) haired girl turned around to give me one last look, the tears that she was so desperately trying to hold back trickled down, effectively breaking me.

My body had started to uncontrollably shake, I fell down to my knees as my legs gave out. Is this really happening? This must be a dream, right? It has to be. I felt the cold, piercing glare of Shadow, (Y/n)'s guardian. His purple eyes swirled with dismay and disgust as he stared at me.

"You made an enemy today, Uchiha. You made an enemy out of the one person you shouldn't have," the dragon hissed, leaving me in the dust as he started to comfort his crying daughter.

I slammed my hand against the ground, the cries of my redette companion falling deaf to my ears. The soft trickle of tears had turned into a stream, there's nothing I could do to regain (Y/n)'s trust or love. I took it for granted, I wasted it instead of treasuring it. I threw away the most important thing in the world all because of greed, what have I become? A monster?

I continued to hit the ground, not caring if my knuckles had started to bleed. I felt a cold hand wrap itself around my wrist. I looked up expectantly, hoping to see (Y/n). But I was disappointed, it was Karin who had stopped me. I ripped my wrist away from her.

"You better leave, Sasuke, before they come," (Y/n) shakily said, her voice cracking at its seems, even if she hates me, she still cares about me?

"Come on Sasuke, we have to leave. You have to understand, they'll catch us if you don't!" The annoying Uzumaki pleaded.

I grabbed the hand Karin had offered, pulling myself up, I'm only doing this for (Y/n). I gave the (h/c)ette one last glance before I limped away. Is this what I really want? No. Then why am I doing it? Is it for Itachi? Is it for myself? Why am I doing something that defies my very being? To destroy Konoha? What has it ever done to me? Nothing. What am I doing?

(Y/n)'s POV

After Shadow had consoled me, I had finally calmed down, "I'm sorry, I shouldn't have lost my temper like that."

"It's alright (Y/n), it's alright. It's not your fault, it's that stupid Uchiha's," Shadow continued to pat my back as he hugged me, pulling myself closer to him.

"It doesn't matter, I better clean up before anyone sees me like this," I quickly rubbed the tears out of my eyes, they can't see me like this. Not when everything is so...messed up right now and out of place. Not when everything is still unusual and messy, they already have enough to deal with.

"You don't have to hold back your tears, (Y/n). Holding it back will only hurt you even further, please stop," Shadow begged, patting my back.

"But everyone, they're depending on me. I'm their constant, I'm their rock, I'm the one who's always the same. Yes, I may grow in power, yes, I may slightly change in personality, but I am their anchor. If I change, they'll get swept away by the waves and left confused," I cried out, burying my head deeper into the crook of Shadow's neck.

Obito's POV

I watched as (Y/n), the girl that I had come to slightly trust, shatter. I didn't know what to do, all I could do is stand there...useless, just like last time. Now, I had realized how important (Y/n) is to Konoha, take her away and chaos will definitely ensue. At this realization, I felt a pit of worry worm itself into my gut.

I couldn't help but feel lucky yet confused, why would someone so important, so caring and loving save someone like me? (Y/n)'s done her best to stay the same throughout the years so people could hold onto her sameness like an anchor while (Y/n)...has no one.

The more I had analyzed (Y/n)'s character, the more I grew fond of it. She's given her everything into helping others...while no one was there to help her, at least none of her friends. Others take her for granted, I'm not going to do that, I'm not going to mess up like them. (Y/n) is one of a kind, those type of people that appear only once in a trillion years, I should be lucky to live in the same timeline as her.

I jumped off of the top of the bridge, landing right next to (Y/n); be careful Obito, this is a make it or break it moment. You don't want to mess it up, "(Y/n), it's alright to cry, crying doesn't mean you're weak and...pretending that you're okay is worse. Stop being so perfect, because once everyone believes that you are, they'd expect everything form you. You should let others know that you're human, before they go on assuming you're some perfect angel."

The (h/c)ette lifted her head, giving me shocked look, "I-I didn't expect that," she stuttered.

"Let's get you home," I said, looking at the mysterious ravenette that had comforted (Y/n), is he perhaps her lover? The thought made my heart ache, so I didn't think of it for much longer.

(Y/n)'s POV

I took a long hot shower after I had introduced Deidara and Sasori to Obito. I was lucky enough that none of them realized that Obito is Tobi through his voice. I pressed my head against the shower wall as I felt hot water continuously splashing against my back, why is everything so chaotic? Whenever I try to fix something, it always falls apart. Maybe if I hadn't have come here, Sasuke would still have been a ninja of Konoha. If I wasn't here, this battle with Danzo wouldn't have happened. If I wasn't here, the third wouldn't have died. Wherever I go, I bring death, destruction and chaos with me, I hate it.

I clenched my hand in agitation, placing it agains the cold tiled wall, "I shouldn't have come here, I should have stayed a legend, a mystery. I hate it, I hate myself," I whispered, unaware that a certain black haired Akatsuki member heard me.

I closed the tap, I'm wasting water. I dried myself up and put on my clothes. I headed straight for the bedroom since I couldn't bare a social interaction with anyone, not with the state I'm in. When I had threw myself onto the bed and relaxed, I heard a knock on the door. I quickly sat up, straightening my back, what is it this time?

The door opened to reveal Obito, the person that I had least expected to come through the door, "What do you need?"

"I don't need anything from you, you've done enough for me. Now, it's more about you, (Y/n)," Obito took a seat on the sofa located beside the windows as he looked at me with an intent look.

"Why do you hate yourself so much?"

A/n: Hope you enjoy!!