Destruction

Author's Note: This is the continuation of the story, not the special. I hope you could enjoy this update!

(Y/n) POV

"Well things certainly turned out for the worst..." I murmured, rubbing my face. Like what the hell? The audience was kept in a Genjutsu, Sasuke ran after Gaara and his teammates, Orochimaru and the Hokage are battling. What should I do? Where should I head off first. I think I'll assist the Hokage first.

Making my way through the chaos, I passed the ANBU who noticed me. Unfortunately I wasn't able to stop and 'chat'. I noticed four Sound ninja creating some sort of barrier to make sure no one interrupts the Hokage and Orochimaru.

"What the-!!!" I smirked at the four Sound Ninja as I ran like lightning into the almost closing barrier. Sensing where the Hokage was, I ran towards the location. I somersaulted into the air, giving Orochimaru a hard roundhouse kick. He flew back, landing on the ground.

"(Y/n)!!" Grandpa Hokage shouted in surprise and shock. I smirked lightly, not turning my gaze away from Orochimaru who stood up, giving me a hungry gaze.

"Priestess, to think you would be the one seeking me out." He smirked at me. I sneered at him, scoffing at his assumption.

"I hope you burn." I coldly stated, a harsh glare present on my face.

Orocchimaru's body lit up in flames, burning him.

I quickly walked away from him, wanting to find the rest of my team. After a while, everything was sorted out. I let out a relieved sigh.

I didn't know what to do with the month or who to train with.

I headed outside of the building, the other ninja's coming in search for any bodies.

I stayed outside, waiting to be reunited with my team. I spotted a blond haired boy not too far off. I waved at him, Naruto who was slightly injured waved back.

After waiting, it was announced that Lord Hokage had died. Tears streamed down my face, why? I though I had disabled Orochimaru. So how could he have gotten the strength to finish the job? I can't believe I wasn't able to stop that snake from succeeding in his goals. Now...Lord Hokage has.....

"(Y/n)! What's wrong?" Naruto called out in worry.

"Lord Hokage... He died in the hands of that fucking snake!" I exclaimed as rage took over me.

Calm down (Y/n), this anger will not get you anywhere, the best you could do is avenge his death, so that his sacrifice would not be in vain.

"Grandpa...died?" tears started streaming down Naruto's face, making (Y/n) rub his blond locks in comfort.

Time skip~

It was Lord Hokage's funeral, the winds seemed to howl in agony, the clouds crying, the skies were upset. I was wearing a , tears streamed down my face, I was unable to comprehend the sadness within me.

It's fine for you to grieve, but do not get stuck with it. If you want to be stronger to be able to protect your loved ones, then use that time to become stronger, to achieve enough power to protect all that you love. Shadow chided, he was feeling under the weather today since I myself was saddened.

I stared at the others around me, ninjas and villagers alike were crying for the loss of the Hokage.

One thing was clear to me, that we had to find another Hokage, and a suitable candidate would be Tsunade, but how would I convince her to help when she's already that far into gambling?

Time Skip~

Naruto and Jiraiya had set out to find Lady Tsunade, I agreed to go with them. We searched for a very long time until we finally found Lady Tsunade, she had become a drunk and a gambler which was unbecoming of someone who's called a Sannin.