Genin Takedown: Written Exam!

(Y/N) POV

We all walked inside and everyone turned to look at us. I observed every single ninja here. I sensed that the guy with the round glasses and grey hair was somewhat suspicious. I narrowed my eyes.

'That kid, has a very sinister vibe surrounding him. I suggest you be careful around him' Shadow informed. I nodded and kept my guard up. I would have have to report this to the Hokage.

"W-what is this!?" Naruto stammered, looking at all the Genin that were here. Sasuke narrowed his eyes

"Guess we're not alone" Sakura added in. All the Genin in the room were glaring at us like we're a piece of meat. I returned their glare ten-times worst which made the majority of them cower and turn away, while others tried to challenge me with their stares. I raised an eyebrow.

"Sasuke! Where have you been? I thought you weren't coming at all! I've missed those good looks of yours" Ino cooed, jumping on Sasuke's back who looked annoyed.

"Hey Ino-pig! Get off MY Sasuke!" Sakura demanded, glaring at her.

"Miss forehead, i'm surprised they let you in! Still got those frown lines on that bill-board brow I see!" Ino got off of Sasuke. Sakura and Ino glared at one another started arguing with each other. I sighed behind my fan.

"Hey it's you guys. Looks like we're not the only ones here too" Shikamaru voiced, looking at us lazily. I smiled softly as him and Choji.

"Hey Shikamaru, Choji," They looked at me surprised but I noticed a small blush on each of their cheeks. I tilted my head in confusion. They looked away embarrassed. I blinked.

"I knew this was gonna be drag with these troublesome exams" Shikamaru commented.

"So all three lackeys are here, huh?" Shikamaru's eye twitched "Listen here pipsqueak-you know what, never mind. This is damn troublesome"

"Well what do you know? It looks like the whole gang is back together again!" Kiba smirks. He looked at me and stalked his way over to me, catching the guys attention. He slyly wrapped his arms around my waist while I stared blankly at him

"Hey (Y/N), haven't seen you since the academy. How bout after the exams, you and me-" Naruto grabbed me and shoved his hand in Kiba's face, pushing him back

I blinked in confusion as Naruto wrapped his arms around me protectively, glaring at Kiba

"Stay away from (Y/N)! She's not interested in a dog-breath like you!" Kiba glared at him. I watched in amusement as both him and Naruto began to argue. I moved silently next to Shikamaru who looked down at me (I'm 2 inches shorter than him) and put his arm around my shoulders, which earned him many glares from the boys.

I waved at Shino who nodded back. We both had this silent friendship going on. I patted Shikamaru's shoulder before walking to Hinata. She looked at me surprised that I was even standing next to her.

"Hi Hinata. How are you?" She blushed and started to stammer "I-I'm doing fine. How about you?" I nodded my head

"I'm fine. How do you feel about the exams?" I looked at her questionably. She looked away "I don't think I'll be able to pass since I'm not as strong as the others" She looked downcast. I patted her head, making her look up at me

"You'll be fine. You have your team to back you up if something happens. Besides, you're strong as well so I have no doubt you'll pass the exams" I encouraged her. She blushed before thanking me. I nodded my head. A spot of red hair caught my eye and I turned to see Gaara and his team.

I stealthily walked behind them since they didn't notice me. I giggled quietly and poked Gaara's shoulder. He immediately turned around along with Kankuro and Temari. They stared wide-eyed at me. Gaara looked the most shocked.