Sasuke?

(Y/n)'s POV

I looked at the bridge eagerly, I was waiting for Orochimaru and Kabuto to come, this was the meeting point. I clenched my fists in anticipation, I'm worried that Naruto would lose his temper because of Orochimaru. I let out a sigh, turning to our captain for further instructions.

"We're going to meet with Orochimaru and his acquaintance, we will try to get as much information out of them. I will be disguised as one of Sasori's puppets, the four of you will stay behind as back up. Is that clear?" Our new team captain, Yamato, informed.

"You got it!" Naruto grinned, giving Yamato a thumbs up while everyone nodded their heads. I placed a finger over my mouth, indicating the blond to be a little more silent, he bowed his head in apology.

We waited for a couple minutes before I heard the sound of footsteps coming, it was them. I turned to Yamato, he nodded his head before he turned into one of Sasori's puppets. My fists were now tightly clenched, my nails digging deep into my palms, drawing blood. I stared worriedly at Yamato, was he going to be okay?

I jumped onto the bridge as soon as Kabuto lifted his hand to attack the man, I shoved Yamato out of the way and kicked Kabuto, he was launched several meters back. Everyone else snapped out of their stupor and jumped onto the bridge, looks like we're going to have a fight.

I let out a growl of annoyance, Orochimaru is purposefully jeering Naruto so that he would change into his four tailed form, what should I do, Shadow?

Either snap the boy out of his thoughts or shut that bastard's mouth, the dragon growled.

You got it, I responded, pulling out my kunai. I threw it at the sanin, he dodged the kunais, as expected. I lunged towards the pale man, aforming on my hand. This scythe was special, it was a grim reapers scythe that was used to harvest souls, it could also practically cut anything. (Reference?)

I continued to attack Orochimaru, I swung the blade in a precise manner, the snake man was having a hard time dodging the blade. A sword came out of his mouth, he tried to block the scythe but the blade was immediately cut in half like butter. He wasn't taking me seriously before, let's see what he does now.

Before I could continue my barrage of attacks, I heard Sakura scream, I turned around to see what was wrong, Naruto had changed into his four tails form. I saw the anger in his eyes, he was ready to kill Orochimaru. I stepped out of the way as the blond launched himself towards Orochimaru, I think it would be better to not get involved.

Should we let him go on a rampage? Or should I stop him?

Let him, Yamato is going to stop Naruto if he goes too far. Kurama also needs to let out some steam after being imprisoned for so long, we should let him do this or not he will be merciless once he is released the next time.

If you say so, but I hope you're right, Naruto looks like he's in pain. Like he is battling Kurama.

You are right, he is battling Kurama but I do not want you to intervene, this is a very important battle for Naruto since he needs to learn on how to control Kurama. The two of them need to learn how to get along, I know the boy can achieve this, so relax and watch, don't worry.

I'm just worried for him, I can't imagine losing him, Naruto is someone I care for and love very much, he is someone I hold dear to me. I also can't imagine that I would be the same if he's taken away from me, I've been alone my whole life with you by my side, now I have made friends and losing them would hurt me a lot. Especially him and a few others.