Land Of Waves

(Y/N) POV

"YEAH!!!" Naruto shouted in glee, a huge grin plastered on his face.

"What are you getting excited about Naruto?" Sakura asked, hands on her hips.

"Is this your first time leaving the village, Naru-chan?" Naruto nodded his head and grinned.

"I'm finally a traveler!! Believe it!" I chuckled into my sleeve, my eyes softly looking at Naruto.

"Am I really supposed to trust this runt with my life? He's nothing but a joke!" Tazuna insulted, pointing to Naruto. Naruto glared at him. Kakashi smiled behind his mask

"Don't bother with him. I'm a Jounin, so there's nothing to worry about" Tazuna looked at Kakashi before pointing a finger at me.

"When she's here, there's nothing to worry about anyways" Kakashi looked at me in suspicion. I gave him a smirk until I heard Naruto. I turned my head

Naruto jabbed his finger in Tazuna's direction "Hey old man! Don't ever insult ninja's, especially me!! Someday I'm gonna be Hokage, believe it!! My names Naruto Uzumaki, remember it!!"

Tazuna took a gulp of his sake, "Hokage's are the most powerful Ninja's of all centuries. Not to mention wise. Unlike you, a puny brat who's completely brainless. The day you become Hokage is when it rains cat's and dogs" Naruto glared at him

"Shut up!" Naruto shouted, an anime vein on his head, "I'll do anything to become Hokage, even if that means going through the most toughest of situations! And when I do become Hokage, everyone will have admit that I'm a powerful ninja including you!!" Tazuna sneered at him.

"Oh trust me kid, I won't. You can be Hokage for years and to me you'll still be nobody. A loser!" Naruto suddenly charged at him until Kakashi held him back sighing.

"Instead of conversing, how about we continue the mission?" I muttered, they looked at me and nodded

Time Skip///////////

After finally starting our journey to the Land of Waved, I watched as Sakura questioned Tazuna and Kakashi. Sasuke was walking besides me for whatever reason. I glanced at him and noticed he was staring at me. He looked away in embarrassment for being caught. I chuckled softly. Naruto was up ahead of us.

As we were walking I had sensed that two ninja's were following us since we left Konoha's gates. I hummed. I saw a puddle on the ground and raised both my eyebrows in amusement.

'These ninja's are honestly pathetic. Do they really think that we wouldn't notice?' Shadow huskily laughed. I smirked at his comment.

'You're right. I mean seriously, a puddle? It hasn't even rained in weeks' I mentally told him. I glared at the puddle before glancing at Kakashi. He noticed and gave me a smile. He knows...

I pretended to act casual and took out a Kunai. I twirled it around my finger rapidly before accidentally dropping it in the puddle. I secretly added some lightning and smirked triumphantly as I heard a grunt of pain.

When we walked past it, I heard the sounds of chains.

"What!?" Kakashi 'acted' surprised as chains wrapped around his entire body. The Demon Brothers pulled the chains and Kakashi was 'killed'. I looked on in amusement. I knew that was clone. The real Kakashi was hiding behind the trees. Sakura screamed in fear

"K-Kakashi-Sensei!!" Naruto shouted in fear

The two ninja's rushed forward and started attacking us. I created a shadow clone to stay near Naruto as one of the other ninja's came towards me. I snatched the guys wrist as he tried to swipe at me with his poison claw. I punched him in the face, making him fly back and hit the tree. He cried out in pain. I noticed Sasuke taking care of the other as Sakura protected Tazuna.