The Battle Continues

(Y/n)'s POV

I looked at Madara, he was being pinned down by the dragon, "You're to conceited and prideful of your abilities, Madara."

Before I could continue on scolding the Uchiha, Sasuke had appeared and by the look on his face, he was angry. I narrowed my eyes, noticing that Orochimaru, the man who was responsible for Sasuke's rebellion against Konoha, was by the ravenette's side.

"What do you want?" I growled out.

"I'm going to win this war an have everyone under my command. I will reshape the shinobi world," Sasuke declared.

"That's not going to happen. At least when I'm alive," I raised my blade, pointing it at Sasuke, "I promised that I wouldn't hold back."

Sasuke laughed, "I'm not here to fight you, (Y/n), at least not yet. Don't you have Black Zetsu and White Zetsu to deal with?"

I puffed out my cheeks, "I've got everything under control."

"Really? Then why don't I see Madara Uchiha?" Sasuke pointed behind me.

I turned around to see Heilos had disappeared and Madara no where in sight. Not too far away I could spot Naruto, Killer B and Itachi heading towards us. Shit. I guess Madara is a lot smarter than I took him for. He's going to summon the statue and absorb all the ten-tailed beasts!

"Naruto and Killer B, turn around! Let us handle the rest!" I shouted.

"What? Why?" Naruto exclaimed in disbelief.

"Madara's trying to summon the Geto Statue. I couldn't locate where he is, but I know his goal is to become the ten-tails Jinchuriki which means extracting your Jinchuriki! You might not survive!" I explained, already rushing towards Naruto and Killer B to usher them away.

I stopped right in my tracks when the Geto Statue had appeared right in front of my eyes, "Fuck."

All the tailed beasts were extracted from their Jinchuriki. Even if Naruto is an Uzumaki, I knew he wouldn't be able to handle this, not when he was suffering from his injuries. He's going to die and...I can't do anything to stop it. God...I'm powerless, aren't I?

I fell to my knees as I watched Kurama being forcefully taken away from Naruto, I could practically sense his life force being taken away. No, no, no, no! This can't be happening! It just can't! How stupid am I? I let Madara escape. I should have killed him then!

(Y/n), get your shit together. Minato holds the other half of Kurama. He could still revive Naruto, but at the cost of his own life.

Isn't there any other way?

Not that I know of.

You're cruel, Shadow.

Me? Cruel? I'm not the one who decides who lives or dies, it's the shinigamis.

I didn't mean it that way, you know what I mean.

I forced myself off of my knees, and rushed towards Naruto. I didn't pay mind to Madara who was fusing with the Geto Statue, I could deal with that later. I tried to locate Minato, he wasn't far from Naruto. In fact, he was with Hashirama, Tobirama and Lord Third who has been brought back to life by Orochimaru. They were fending off the White Zetsus.

"Minato!" I called out.

This had caught his attention; he was immediately by my side. His expression morphed into a one of utter rage and sadness as he looked at his son's pale, lifeless body. "Naruto..." he mumbled to himself.