Finals

(Y/n) POV

It was time for the Final round, however my opponent...Dosu? Was that his name? Well, he didn't appear. Something must have happened to some during the time we were off. He was so hyped to kill me now all of a sudden 'POOF' nowhere to be seen. Like WTF?

I stood next to Gaara who wouldn't stop staring at me with an evil intent in his eye. Okay.......

I gave him the side eye before turning to him, "Can I help you Gaara? You've been staring at me for quite some time now" He 'hmphed' and turned away from me.

"Where the hell is Naruto? Man, what a drag!" Shikamaru rubbed his neck.

After much waiting and Naruto finally showing up saying he was chased by a pack of bulls, the finals begun.

We all stood in an area, not too close to the crowd but close enough. The first match was Naruto Vs Neji. I have to say though, that was a clever part on Naruto to use Kuramas chakra. It gave him the advantage when he needed it. I couldn't contain the huge smirk that appeared on my face as Naruto uppercut Neji, it was like euphoria. Naruto was crowned the victor. I watched in amusement as he ran up to meet me, glomping me in a hug.

"DID YOU SEE ME BEAT NEJI!!!! BELIEVE IT!!!!" Naruto shouted in glee, I chuckled before returning the hug, petting his soft blonde locks.

"I'm glad for you Naruto" I kissed his cheek, not knowing the many jealous glares that were directed at the cheery blonde.

"The next match is......(Y/n) vs Daisuke Ryo!!! Please approach the field!" Genma directed, as he waited for us to head down. Interesting. Since Dosu is dead, they probably got another participant that came close to attending the Preliminaries. I walked down the stairs slowly, noticing that Kakashi and Sasuke had recently appeared. Once reaching where Genma and Daisuke are, I stopped.

My eyes clashed with Daisuke. I kept a stoic expression while he sneered at me, obviously thinking he is better than me.

"The second match will now commence! Begin!" Genma jumped back towards the sidelines.

Third Person POV

The crowd begun to murmur in confusion when Daisuke began to laugh. The genins were watching in confusion and anxiousness.

"This is who I'm supposed to fight!? A female!? Hahahahaha!!!!" He then stopped and looked at me, "I wonder how you're supposed to fight in that kimono. Let's put it to the test!"

"Lightning Style: Lightning Bolt Technique!" Waves of lightning bolts rushed out from his palms, aiming at (Y/n) who just stood there with a bored look on her face.

"Why isn't she moving!?" Naruto clenched the rail tight, worry shown in his eyes.

"What's she thinking!?" Sakura exclaimed, hands clenched onto her clothes.

Everyone watched as the lightning bolts made contact with her, but when she made no move, no yell of pain, or even a twitch they stared in awe.

"What!?" Daisuke furrowed his brows, glaring at (Y/n) who brushed off her shoulders.

Before anyone could say anything, she suddenly disappeared, reappearing behind Daisuke. She kicked him hard in the back and watched as he flee in the air. Giving him no time to rest, they engaged in taijutsu. The crowds went wild as all they could see were sparks and blurs.

Daisuke yelled in pain as he was thrown onto the ground. He spit out some blood, glaring at (Y/n) as he stood back up.

"Time to try out my newly created jutsu. Lightning style: Lightning whip!"