The Legendary Dragon vs Ten-Tails

(Y/n)'s POV

I was the first to attack. Shadow's sword cracked, crumbling into many sharp pieces. The small metallic pieces floated, surrounded my a purple aura. I pointed towards Madara, the pieces chased after him. The man grunted in annoyance, he wasn't able to dodge all of them no matter how fast he moved. There was simply too much.

I called back the shards; they gathered and formed a sword once more, "You couldn't dodge an attack like that and you call yourself the ten-tails jinchuriki, how pathetic."

"Don't call me pathetic," Madara growled as he begun to attack me.

Even if I barely moved, I able to dodge all his blows. I smirked as I watched a biju ball come my way. Instead of dodging, I stood where I was. When the projectile hit me, I was left unscathed. The only reason was because a thick layer of scale like armor coated my body.

"But you are pathetic," I retorted. "What type of man instigates a war that killed thousands upon thousands of people? What kind of person rules over the whole world and calls it fair? You think no one would suffer anymore once you rule? You're terribly wrong. Happiness comes at a cost, do you know that?"

"I do, don't talk to me as if I'm dumb," Madara growled out.

"But you are. You fail to understand that happiness only exists because of sadness. The same goes with love and hate, darkness and light, evil and good. Without the other, one cannot exist. If you remove sadness, everyone will experience momentary happiness, but that too will soon fade. If everyone constantly feels happiness, they will grow numb to the emotion. Do you not see the problem?" An overwhelming amount of anger surged within me at the very moment. "You are pathetic, Madara Uchiha. You are full of spite and envy."

"I might be full of site and envy, but I know I will lead this world to its dawn. I will be the new world's centerpiece. You can't defeat me," he slammed his staff onto the ground, the earth rumbled as he did.

"I can defeat you. You haven't grazed a single hair on my skin," I stomped my foot, causing the same effect his staff did.

In the distance, nins from all the villages gaped in awe as I fought on equal grounds with the ten-tails. Even the trained shinobis and kunoichis could barley keep up with how fast we moved. The constant sound of clashing, explosions and growls echoed throughout the leveled battlefield.

"Fire style: Prominence burn!" I lifted my hand, a wave of black flames left my hand, scorching the ground itself and turning it into dust.

"Water style: Water dragon jutsu!" Madara shouted in retaliation.

The mist and steam cleared to reveal Madara and myself. The man had a horrid burn on his hand while I only had a small cut on my cheek. The cut on my cheek quickly healed thanks to Shadow's power. Without so much so as a warning, Madara appeared in front of me, hand to hand combat?

Madara lifted his leg for an axe kick; I caught his leg and slammed him to the ground. A wolfish grin spread across my lips as. lifted my arm. My fingers had turned into the claws of a dragon; its white nails shining a bright white compared to the dark-purple almost black scales that surrounded it.

For a millisecond, I had let my guard down. wrapped his hand around my wrist, flipping our positions. Using the same technique, I grabbed his hand but instead of flipping us over yet again, I ripped his arm clean off. The ten-tails jinchuriki bit his lip in pain, drawing out blood.

Regardless of his torn limb, Madara continued to pin me down. A wild look overcame his eyes. From this, I could tell that he was no longer Madara Uchiha. The real Madara Uchiha was buried by greed and power. The man who stood in front of me was the shell of the once great shinobi. It brought sadness to my heart. You lost yourself for power? That's....saddening.

Since I was still pinned down, I resorted to head-butting the man. I grimaced as the horns on my head pierced his chest, that's gotta hurt. I jumped backwards to gain me time to reassess the situation, but Madara, no, whoever this monster is, was persistent.

He teleported right in front of me, ready to give another barrage of heavy blows. This battle is the most intense battle I had fought if Shadow was taken out of the picture. I shook my head, I need to focus on the fight. Don't let my thoughts wander. I continued to dodge the various attacks he sent my way.

"You're no longer Madara Uchiha. You're a monster and the shell of a man you previously were. I'm disappointed." I had spoken without realizing. Once I realized I had said that line, I was taken-aback by my own bluntness.

"What do you mean? I am Madara Uchiha. Are you blind?" He seethed.

"You got jealous of Hashirama so you continued to train to increase your power, but you never beat him, did you? Instead of accepting that, training harder or cheering Hashirama forward and accepting his peace treaty you chose the path of destruction. You say that all you do is in pursuit of a better world, but I think Hashirama's ideal world is far better than yours," what I said came from the bottom of my heart.

"Everyone says that. No one understands me!" He shouted.

"No one understands you because you are being illogical and selfish. That selfish part of yourself caused this war to happen. Do you know how much lives you're responsible for taking? You're a heartless killer. Madara Uchiha would never kill a helpless, innocent civilian yet here you are now reborn as as a monster, but not just any monster. A monster of greed, envy and wrath." I continued to point out all the sins Madara committed in his life, hoping he would come to realize that he is wrong.

"I will dirty myself for the sake of a better world! If no one wants to stain their hands, who will?"

"I agree with you, someone has to stain their hands, but this...this is wrong. Honestly, the idea of a peaceful society ruled by a corrupted leader like you slowly kills me inside," my claws lengthened in size as I said this, but I'm a hypocrite too, aren't I? No, I used to be one, but I'm no longer a hypocrite. I have improved.

"But won't you be the one to rule beside me?" Madara tilted his head.

"Why are you so adamant about me ruling beside you?" I snapped back.

"Because you're just like Mitsuri!"

"I hate it when people compare me to others. I'm not Mitsuri and I will never be her even if I look exactly like her, and Madara, I'm no saint, my hands are dirtied with blood!" I was getting emotional, come on (Y/n), get your emotions in check. When I get like this, I'll do stupid things that'll cause me to lose.

"Getting frustrated, aren't you?" Madara grinned.

The moment I let out a frustrated shout, he took this chance to drive a blade through my throat. I was fast enough to dodge the attack. Before I could recover from the previous strike, Madara was already in front of me, his swords were a mere inch away from my skin.

I hardened my skin which turned into purple scales. His swords shattered, but he continued to attack nonetheless. He's trying to tire me down, but that won't work. You're also getting tired yourself, aren't you, Madara? You're legs are getting heavy, while your palms ache from swinging your staff, doesn't it?

I coughed out blood as Madara successfully landed a blow on my stomach. He raised his staff once more to try and decapitate me. The attack didn't strike, but it wasn't because I dodged, Shadow blacked it. Shadow, in his human form, stood in front of me with an unreadable expression. Despite his calm expression, his eyes held a look of never-ending bloodlust and malice. He was ready to tear Madara Uchiha to shreds.

"How lucky I am to be blessed with the presence of the legendary dragon, Shadow," Madara slyly smirked.

"I'm going to tear you to shreds for hurting my beloved daughter!" The dragon let out a primal roar as he started to shift into a monstrous beat.

A/n: Enjoy

Konoha's PriestessOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara