XCII (NSFW, first third safe)

Seemed like, Brett's worries had been futile all along.

They did turn on the switches, alright. They started the game and played a few rounds with Brett losing more often than Eddy, which Brett blamed on his still damaged health and the lack of training due to the aforementioned reason.

It was during an especially brutal exchange of super punches and throw-aways of each other, when Eddy hit Brett far away from the platform so Brett wasn't able to make it back and died the nth time, that Brett lost all patience.
Both for the game and for... the other thing.

He groaned loudly after his death was declared by the epic offscreen voice, threw a deadly glance at Eddy giggling on the couch, holding his belly, and hissed a "That's it!"
He threw himself at his best friend with impressive force, causing Eddy to howl and fall backwards.
"Broo!!! What the..."
"If I can't win in the game, I'm gonna defeat you in real life!", Brett yelled and started a vicious tickle attack, his fast violinist fingers dancing across Eddy's upper body like he was a fingerboard, producing uncontrollable laughter from the poor victim which filled the room.
"Brett! Waiiit!", Eddy huffed and laughed at the same time.
"Nah! You gonna suffer!!!"
"Breett!!"
It wasn't until Eddy was completely breathless and covered in sweat, when he finally grabbed Brett's hands and turned both of them around.
"Who's gonna get revenge now, huh?", Eddy smirked at Brett, who was now pressed down under him.

And maybe it was because of Eddy's closeness, maybe it was the similarity to the situation on the hill, but as Brett glanced up to Eddy, his eyes all big and expectant, the mood suddenly changed very quickly.

The silence was almost deafening, in which none of them moved an inch and just observed the change of the black in the other's eyes, getting bigger and bigger, until they couldn't take it anymore and pounced for real now, Eddy's mouth claiming Brett's with full force. Taking no prisoners, allowing no escapees.
Eddy's tongue forced Brett's lips open and thrusted in, filling Brett with his scent and hotness and the smaller could do nothing but moan and surrender. Brett's dick was growing fast now, courtesy to the countless make out sessions during the last two hours and the long time before without any sort of action, and strained painfully against his jeans, and through it, against Eddy's upper leg.
"Hmmm...", Eddy made and pulled away just so he could move his lips against Brett's, leaving Brett at the brink of insanity. "I reckon you're not that nervous anymore, are you?"

Instead of answering, Brett just pulled the subject of his desire down, putting extra strength into his arms and kissed him almost brutally. Eddy pushed his pelvis against Brett's. Brett groaned and his mind blanked, as he tried with all his might to hold back so he wouldn't come on the spot.

Eddy was hard, rock hard. Because of him. Because of what they were doing.

Eddy wiggled around a bit so their most senstive parts were suddenly pressed against each other. The feeling of Eddy's dick against his own, even with layers of denim in between was out of this world. Brett moaned loudly, lightly sucked at Eddy's sweet tongue and, like on instinct, bucked his hips against Eddy's to intensify the friction.

"Fuck!", Eddy hissed, grabbed Brett's hair, withdrew his lips just to lay them on Brett's violin hickey while he pressed his lower body down to meet Brett's movements.
"Oh God... Eddy!", Brett breathed, laid his head back and couldn't help but let his eyes roll back behind his almost closed eyelids. This was heaven! Them moving together, creating this beautiful, all-absorbing friction which produced waves of heat and electricity, starting from Brett's crotch through his spine to every synapses of his trembling body.
"Eddy...oh fuck", Brett pressed out through gritted teeth.
"Yeah, my love. Just go for it", Eddy whispered hot into Brett's ears.
Brett got a hold on Eddy's beautiful hips and drew him even closer, made every move even more intense, not believing that it was possible. How could this feel better than anything he'd experienced before? Eddy's lips found Brett's again and their mouths were dancing a fiery battle, each trying to absorb more from the other's intoxicating scent.

Brett felt an orgasm building fast and fierce now, his breathing acclerated into an allegro and his heart was pounding so hard he heard it hammering in his ears.
"Brett, oh God... I'm so close... I...", Eddy stuttered against Brett's lips. Brett opened his hazy eyes and saw Eddy's breathtaking features being contorted into an image of pure pleasure, enhanced by the dark red, clouring his cheeks and ears. He saved that precious image in his brain for future reference and bucked even harder and quicker against his love, the waves rising higher and higher, unstoppable now.
"Eddy... Imma...", Brett groaned, a fraction of a second before Eddy called out Brett's name in ecstasy and Brett felt him pulsing into his pants and that's when he pulled Eddy's hips harder than before against himself and was being pushed over the edge.
He fell and fell into a massive orgasm, the waves overtaking him, consuming him whole. His shaking body, his totally overwhelmed mind, his soul feeling as satisfied and safe as never before and it was absolutely, undeniably perfect!

And they hadn't even taken their clothes off yet!

"Oh my God!", Eddy huffed and crashed down on Brett, the tension in his body all vanished.
Brett was deprived from his ability to speak. He breathed in Eddy's wonderful, post-orgasmic smell and laid his arms around his boyfriend. Firm.
Hell could break loose and the sacrilegious boy could play fifteen notes a second all he wanted, Brett was never going to let go of his love again.

"That was...", he croaked, "that was... Oh my God, Eddy..."
Eddy lifted his head a bit and smirked, his eyes half lidded and still very very dark. "Yeah?"
"That was fucking amazing! How did you do that?"
"You mean this? Us?"
"Yeah! I don't think I've ever come like this in my life!"
"Guess you must be a natural then", Eddy purred and snuggled into the crook of Brett's neck.
"What, me? You did... this to me!", Brett exclaimed and pushed his wet trousers against Eddy's on a whim.
Eddy chuckled. "Brett, I don't know if you've noticed, but I was completely gone. All the stuff before with other people... God, that doesn't even come close!"
Brett grimaced. "You're overexaggerating", he said, although he felt the same. Eddy shook his head slightly.
"Nah! Not overexaggerating at all! This was fucking mindblowing."
"YOU'RE fucking mindblowing", Brett mumbled and burrowed his nose into Eddy's hair.
"Hmmm...", the other made, "imagine the potential... how must this feel without anything in between?"
"Gonna come on the spot, I'm pretty sure. And die out of embarrassment for you seeing me naked."
"I've seen you naked plenty of times." Eddy's hand somehow sneaked under Brett's shirt and started to draw circles on his belly. Brett breathed in shakily.
"You have, but not under these circumstances."
"I can't wait to see you next time under these circumstances."
"Mhmmm" Brett closed his eyes, "me neither."
"Brett..."
"Hmmm?"
"I love you."

Brett smiled. A sated, peaceful and absolutelly happy smile.

"I love you too."