CXX

Brett was nervous! So very nervous! And he wasn't even the soloist here!

"Eddy!!! Oh man! This is gonna be awesome!"
"Yes! Man! Finally! I'm dying, bro!!!"
Eddy checked the camera and their new mic for probably the thousandth time this morning while Brett tried very hard to not melt away under his Sibelius three mil hoodie.

"All right! It's time! You ready?"
Brett looked at his love, feeling a wave of pride wash over him. Eddy had worked so hard for this livestream concert, celebrating their milestone of yet another million subscribers on their Youtube channel. And now, the world would finally hear the results of his long, steady practice! Would finally witness the greatness of his love showcasing his art, spreading their passion for classical music.
"Not yet", Brett breathed, flashed forward and claimed Eddy's slightly trembling lips.
"I'm so, so proud of you, you have no idea!"
"Please don't put more pressure on me!"
Brett chuckled. "You're gonna do great! I know it!"
Eddy smiled warmly. "I love you."
"I love you too. Now, let's show them what a great violinist you are, shall we?"

Eddy groaned, Brett laughed. Another kiss, a quick hug before Brett grabbed the huge ass balloons and Eddy started the livestream.

And they did, what they did best. Play the violin, perform for their world wide cheering and emoji-clapping audience to hear, share their love for classical music. And they did all of this together, as a team, as Twoset, like they had for many, many years now. And as lovers, looking at each other fondly from time to time, Brett accompanying Eddy so he could shine, pull his listeners in and let them fly and dance with him.

And maybe it was their love for each other, the new depth of their relationship, which made the whole livestream become one of Brett's most favourite and memorable moments in his life so far.

But maybe, it was also because of what happened afterwards that made everything so very precious. Because when they turned off the camera and stared at each other with shiny eyes and flushed cheeks, Brett let himself fall down on one knee, pulled out a little black box from his pockets which he'd kept hidden during the whole livestream, and opened it to reveal a simple, golden ring. And he was barely able to hold back the tears, as he declared his undying love for his best friend, before he asked that one question. And when Eddy clasped his hands over his mouth, tears already drawing patterns on his oh so beautiful face, but still stuttered a more or less clear "Yes! Of course, yes! Only yes! Forever yes!", Brett knew, there was no one in this world more happy, more complete, more full of love than both him and his Eddy were.

- the end -

A/N: Guys, I can't believe it's finished. I'm (almost) crying and smiling at the same time because it was such a joy to write this story, going through the ups and downs of the characters, read your comments, see your stars and get your feedback. Thank you for sticking with Brett and Eddy from this story and with me for 120 chapters! It was an honor to write for all of you and I appreciate every star and comment so much you have no idea.
And on that note, I'm actually writing another Twoset fanfic (yeah, that went from "No, I'm never gonna give in to the urge of writing a Twoset fanfic because there are so many already" to "Nyeh, let's do another one...") and the first chapter is out now. Gonna put the link in the comment section, so feel free to have a look. It's gonna be very different ;-). 
Anyway, thanks again for everything and God bless you all! 

Love, Author-san