IC (NSFW)

Never had going home taken as long as tonight. After Eddy had paid their tab, they rushed through the alley back to the main street and flagged down a taxi. Eddy made sure to lay his hand on Brett's upper leg, drawing maddening circles with his fingers and occasionally, and Brett was sure very intentionally, grazing his crotch. Every time, Brett's breath would hitch, every time, he would close his eyes and would have to muffle a rising moan, every time, a dangerous glint would light up in Eddy's eyes. It was only a look down at Eddy and seeing that he was every bit as affected as Brett which kept Brett from grabbing Eddy's dick through the fabric of his trousers and returning the favour with vengeance.

The elevator door barely closed behind them, when Eddy pushed Brett against the wall and pounced on him for real. Their tongues and lips were everywhere, dancing a fast and hot tango, giving, taking, breathing, panting.
"Oh my God, Brett!", Eddy breathed in between kisses, his eyes closed, his glasses askew.
"Yeah", was all Brett managed a milisecond before he pulled the other down and reclaimed his lips. They barely got themselves together when the ping sounded. They rushed over to their apartment door in long strides.
"Eddy, please...", Brett mumbled behind the other as Eddy fumbled with the keys and tried to get the right one into the keyhole.
"Someone's impatient."
"I'll bet you a thousand bugs that I'm not the only one."
"I'll pay you tomorrow..."

Finally, the door opened. They stumbled into their flat, got rid of their shoes in the process and basically stormed into Brett's room. It was the one closer to the front door.
"Brett... Oh fuck!", Eddy grunted, pushed him down on the bed and started to take off Brett's shirt in one swift motion, his fingers leaving tingles wherever they touched Brett's sensitive skin while his lips barely left Brett's. Brett felt lightheaded already and his jeans were uncomfortably tight.
"You too...", he demanded, took off Eddy's blazer and pulled Eddy's shirt over his head. He took a moment to marvel over his boyfriend's toned upper body, the pecks just the right size and the outlines of a set of abs clearly visible. Not too much, but also not at all nothing. He ran his fingers over Eddy's lower belly, causing the other to quiver deliciously. Brett could just watch his love tremble under his hands all day.
"Oh my... God I could just come like this!", Eddy hissed over Brett, his eyes scrunched shut. Brett would have never expected the wave of shivers running through his own body upon hearing this sentence.
"You can, if you want to."
"No..."
Eddy twirled his tongue around Brett's right nipple which made Brett moan loudly and buck his hips off the bed in an impressive arch, pressing their still clothed erections together. Eddy groaned in turn, his hands wandering down to the hem of Brett's trousers... and stopping there. The eyes which locked with Brett's where big, a question clearly lingering in his pupils.

It was an unspoken "Can I?". A careful checking of boundaries, which they hadn't crossed till now. It had been hot exchanges of kisses, them coming together while grinding on each other or touching each other through the fabric of whatever clothing they had been wearing, but not more, not naked, not yet.
Brett figured they'd just always been too horny to go further than taking their shirts off and he was very likely right with his assumption. He couldn't even begin to imagine how mindblowing it had to feel like to actually be with Eddy like this.

But there they were, Eddy still making sure he didn't do anything Brett didn't want despite him clearly burning with desire. And Brett loved him for that.

Of course, there was only one answer Brett could give him right now.

His own hands started to fumble at Eddy's gucci belt and yanked off his trousers. The satisfaction of seeing Eddy's pupils dilate was a turn on itself, massively enhanced by Eddy taking off Brett's pants in turn. Their mouths were on each other soon after.

"Aaaahh", Brett called out when he felt Eddy's calloused fingers closing around his dick, firm and all enticing. It made Brett's hardness twitch and himself dizzy with excitement.
"You good with that?", Eddy mumbled against Brett's mouth.
"Fuck yeah!"
Eddy grinned and started to move his hand up and down slowly. It was enough to make Brett press his hips as hard as he could against his love, wanting to intensify the friction, but at the same time, his mind was leaving the earth in light speed because of how good it felt. Eddy's thumb glanced over the tip every time he moved up again.

This feeling. So, soo fucking good!

His hand quickly roamed for Eddy's erection, enjoying every bit of soft skin and splatter of just the right amount of hair it encountered in the process and grabbed it right next to his own pleasured manhood. Eddy was big, hard, the tip soft at the same time and just purely beautiful. Eddy's moan got muffled by Brett's lips closed around his, his tongue taking in the sweet scent of his beloved.

There was no time for any kind of slow paced movement now. Their hands moved in perfect unison, quickly accelarating into an allegro con fuoco, their groans mingling and weaving into each other like the sweetest, most passionate duet until Brett lost all sense of self and climaxed into a massive orgasm, shaking him from the tips of his hair to his toe, leaving him crying out Eddy's name in pure pleasure. Eddy followed a fraction of a second after, his face contorted in ecstasy, his mouth wide open in a silent scream, pulsing deliciously in Brett's hand as he spilled his warmth all over their bellies, mixing there with Brett's.

And would Brett have tasted all the bubble teas in the whole wide world in one go, would he have played the performance of his life in front of the Menuhin Competion's judges and won first price, all of this would pale in comparison to what he experienced tonight, here on his bed with his love over him, with the evidence of their love making clearly palpable between them, the sound of their quick breaths filling the room.

"Oh, oh... Brett..."
"My God..."
Eddy's face moved slightly until his lips found Brett's again. Kissing them sweetly, slowly, lovingly. Brett sighed.
"Eddy... my love."
"I love you so much, Brett Yang."

Quietness, as their mouths decided to continue their slow dance unrushed.

"Was that okay?", Eddy asked almost shyly.
Brett blinked at his boyfriend in surprise. "Eddy, did you not hear, not feel how okay it was for me?"
Eddy let out a deep chuckle and burried his nose in the crook of Brett's neck. Brett quivered.
"I guess it was okay then."
"More than okay... I hope for you too?", Brett reflected the bashfullness of his beloved from before. Eddy propped himself up a bit and looked at Brett with a sated, warm smile.
"Brett... It was heaven."
Brett smiled back. "Good."

They lay there, Eddy still on Brett, their bodies pressed together. Brett's fingers traced along Eddy's arms, his side, his long, strong back, his alluring hip bones...
"Mmhhmm", Eddy hummed.
"You're beautiful you know that?"
"You're breathtaking, love, did you know?"
"Mhmmm..."

"We made a bit of a mess, it appears", Eddy remarked after another while.
"I guess..."
"We should get cleaned up..."
"I guess..."

Needless to say, it took them another long while until they finally moved and made it to the shower, both their eyes glistening, their cheeks rosy and their libidos awakening again as they soaped each other with loving strokes...