XCIV (NSFW)

"Morning my love."
Eddy's low voice made it's way into Brett's consciousness. Brett's eyes fluttered open to see a blurry image of Eddy's soft but nonetheless radiant smile.
"Morning...", Brett yawned, and stopped in his tracks, suddenly wide awake.
"Wait..."
"Hmmm?", Eddy made and slowly kissed his cheeks.
He was kissing Brett... so the wonderful vision of Eddy and him... that wasn't a dream?
"You confessed to me...", Brett tried.
"Mhm", Eddy smiled.
"And I told you I love you?"
"Yes."
"And now we're together?"
"We are in a relationship, correct."
"And we did... something on the couch yesterday?", Brett asked, not without blushing.
"Hmmmm... Yeah, I'd like to repeat that or a scenario similar to that...", Eddy mumbled and drew traces with his lips down Brett's throat, passing his Adam's apple. Brett gulped, causing his Adam's apple to jump beneath Eddy's lips.
"I still can't quite believe it...", Brett breathed, his eyes half closed already.
"I'll prove it to you, my love. Don't worry."

And boy, the way Eddy proved to Brett that the events yesterday were as real as Brett being a pure bred classical musician was simply breathtaking! Eddy was kissing and sucking every part of Brett's neck until it must have looked like a piece of modern art, leaving his victim hot and panting. He seemed to find every sensitive spot, every point which released a storm of tiny or bigger shivers all over Brett's body. At some point, he thrusted his knee between Brett's legs, brushing against Brett's crotch and causing him to inhale sharply.
"Eddy... Oh my God!"
"Hmmm...", Eddy made, sneaked his hand under Brett's shirt and started to draw circles around Brett's right nipple. For a minute, Brett forgot who he was.

"Hmm, Brett. You're so God damn tempting, did you know? And like this, struggling for air and bending your back, on my bed... I could just..."
The rest of the sentence got swallowed by a bunch of gargling noises, as Brett's brain short circuited upon hearing Eddy's very lively description of himself being under Eddy's mercy, so his hand shot down and cupped Eddy's erection.
"Brett, oh fuck..." Eddy's eyes rolled back in his head.
"Who's struggling for air now?", Brett smirked. He didn't know where he got the courage or the fuck-it-I-don't-care-attitude from, but he grabbed Eddy's dick through his sweats for real now and started to move his hand up and down, slowly at first. Eddy groaned loudly, his cheeks dark red flushed and his mouth slack open, lips impossibly moist. He kissed those lips, taking in his love.

Brett had felt Eddy yesterday of course, against his own erection, and it had been heaven. But it was very different holding him in his hand. It was like Brett got to discover that part of Eddy on a totally different level. Eddy was big, bold and hard like a rock, the quivers Brett was able to produce even noticeable through Eddy's trousers. Brett licked his and Eddy's lips and doubled down. Eddy moaned so loudly Brett feared the neighbours would be able to hear what they were up to.
"Oh my God, Brett!", he cried into Brett's mouth and bucked his hips to meet Brett's movements. Brett guessed Eddy was close by the way his lower belly shivered and by the deep groan that was building in the back of the other's throat. It made Brett feel invincible and his own erection was twitching with excitement.

He couldn't believe how much of a turn on it was to see Eddy's ecstatic face and to know it was him who made Eddy like this...

Eddy's shallow breath was going fast now.
"Brett, I'm gonna..."
"Go ahead, my love", Brett whispered shakily and sped up until Eddy scrunched his eyes shut, cried out loudly and tipped Brett over the edge too with just providing Brett's field of vision with an image of himself in sweet bliss.
Feeling Eddy pulse under his hand and into his trousers made his own orgasm even more intense. Brett rode the waves along with him, kissing his hot lips, drinking in the sounds he was making and muffling his own.

"Oh my God!", Eddy panted after quite a while, "Where the fuck did you learn this?"
"Nowhere. You're my first, remember?", Brett breathed back and crashed on his best friend, his heart rate having trouble to slow down.
"God..."
"So, it was good?" Brett couldn't help himself. Now, that the haze of horniness had passed, the confidence he'd felt before was wavering as well. But Eddy's head shot up, his eyes wide. "Brett! Are you kidding? That was fucking amazing! Better than I could have ever imagined. You're fingers man... I couldn't hold back if I have wanted to."
Brett smiled, relieved after hearing Eddy's genuine tone. "Good. I do have no idea what I'm doing, you know."
"Love, me neither!"
"You were quite the natural too!", Brett breathed and shuddered lightly while thinking about what Eddy had done to seduce him.
"I did zero in the end! I'm sorry, Brett..."
"You are aware that I came too?" Brett lifted his head and looked at Eddy, making sure he was carrying no sign of guilt or any other negative emotion out of this.
Eddy's grin was radiant though and Brett's soon matched his.
"Yeah... That was fucking awesome. I did notice, otherwise I would have made sure to return the favour."
"Good to know!", Brett winked and laid his head into the crook of Eddy's neck again.

And like this they were laying there, a blissful Christmas morning, savouring the satedness and softness which settled after their passionate way of showing their love for each other. And Brett couldn't believe his damn luck!

"Another pair of pants to wash, huh", Eddy sniggered into the comfortable silence.
"Hmmm... worth it!", Brett mumbled, his eyes closed and himself feeling drowsy.
Eddy seemed to have picked up on that. "Love, you wanna sleep some more? Are you feeling okay?"
"I like when you call me that", Brett simply answered.
"What?"
"Love."
Brett felt the corners of Eddy's mouth lifting. He kissed Brett's forehead softly. "You are my love. Always."
"I really do like the sound of that."
"That's good. You better get used to it."
"Mhmmm", Brett purred.

"Did you know", Eddy whispered as Brett slowly but surely dozed off, "that I've always liked to look at you when you sleep? I got to do that a lot in recent months, sometimes worrying about if everything really was going to be all right, but a lot of times, your slumbering features were so peaceful it made me calm watching you. Your quiet breathing, your long lashes casting shadows on your perfect white skin... You don't know how many times I actually fell asleep myself by just watching you."

And with those sweet words, showing nothing but adoration, Brett drifted off.

It was 8 pm, right after dinner...On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara