CXVII (NSFW)

It had started to rain outside as both boys lay in Brett's bed next to each other after they'd enjoyed each other fully, half naked and their bodies still slightly sweaty.

"God, Brett.... What you do to me is just..."
Brett glanced at Eddy, his lips carrying a lazy smile, his fingers drawing semicircles on his boyfriend's perfect belly. "Yeah?"
"Totally. I can't believe how crazy you make me!"
"I can't believe we had that serious talk about me taking you, but we end up having to do this first." Brett gestured down at their bare crotches, a slight shiver overtaking him as he thought of what they'd been doing just a minute ago.
"It's like last time isn't it?", Eddy sniggered.
"Apparently, us talking about it is enough to make me impatient af."
"I recall it was me who got 'impatient' first today."
"True..."

Brett swallowed and cleared his throat.
"So, you said, round one first and then the 'serious business'?"
Eddy lifted his head a bit, the mischievous grin back on his features. "If you're still up for it?"
Brett hesitated before he said: "You just have to promise me that you'll tell me instantly if I'm hurting you."
Eddy's face turned serious. He nodded. "I will!"

Amazing, that this "I will!" was all it took for Brett's manhood to be awaken again. He closed his eyes half way and leaned down, so their faces where only a few centimeter's apart.
"Then I'll take this as an invitation?"
"Oh yeah", Eddy breathed, let himself fall back on the mattress and shut his eyes.

It was on Brett to take charge now, clearly shown by Eddy simply lying there, waiting, wanting. Brett took a deep breath and tried to let his desire take over for a moment. He bent down and kissed his love, softly at first, giving them time to get into it again after they'd just sucked each other. Brett nibbled Eddy's incredibly plump lower lip, eliciting a deep, hoarse moan from his boyfriend. Brett's hand wandered down to search for Eddy's left nipple, stroking it lovingly until it was all pointy.
"Oh, fuck! Brett!"
Brett smiled and glanced down. To his deep satisfaction, Eddy's dick was clearly excited again. Slowly, he let his fingers gently brush over the full length of his love.
"Aaahhh", Eddy made, sending waves of electricity down Brett's spine with simply his voice and trembling body.
"Already so needy again, tsk tsk tsk."
"Already showing your kink, I see", Eddy gave back with his breathy voice. Brett chuckled, before he took Eddy into his mouth again. Only quickly, giving him a reminder of before. Eddy's breath hitched.
"Mhmm... I love how you react to me", Brett whispered against the tip and kissed it, before he got up and took the lube from the drawer of his nightstand where Eddy had put it away after last time.

So, this is it! This was the moment which he kind of feared and had wished for at the same time. Fucking confusing duality! Brett felt a similar nervousness to when he had to perform creep up on him, as he opened the bottle.
All right! You got this! He pepped talked himself, poured some of the cold, slippery liquid on the fingers of his right hand.
"Uhm..." He tried to remember what he'd read on the internet, what Eddy had done for him very recently.
Eddy glanced up with half lidded and very dark eyes.
"You can spread some of it down there and try to massage it a bit. You'll do fine! I'm sure", Eddy said impressively calmly, considering what Brett was about to do with him.
How embarassing, that his love had to tell him how to proceed! Brett tried to man up, nodded and did as told. To hell with this! He was going to make sure his Eddy was going to have the most wonderful time of his live!
He watched Eddy's expression closely when he reached down and gently stroked the area around Eddy's hole, spreading the lube around it.

Eddy had his eyes closed, looking relaxed enough, so Brett informed: "I'm gonna put in one finger now. Are you okay?"
After he received Eddy's nod, he gently pushed his index finger against the opening.
Oh, how easy it slid in! Eddy gasped, his eyes opened wide in surprise.
"Are you okay?", Brett asked and stilled immediately.
"Yes, yeah... It's kinda weird, but okay. You can... well... go on...", Eddy stuttered. He didn't look like he was in pain though. Brett started to move the finger in and out gently and tried to look for that one spot, which had made his own body go haywire with pure pleasure. He reached a bit deeper, all the while checking Eddy's face for any sign of discomfort, until...
"Holy shiiit! Oh fuck!", Eddy suddenly yelled out loud, pushed his upper body into the mattress and his pelvis against Brett's working hand.
Oh yes, that had to be it, right?
"This any good?"
"Shit! Brett! This is...", Eddy pressed out almost incomprehensible.
Brett tried to go for that spot again and...
"Ahhh, Brett!"
"Are you alright?" Brett wasn't sure anymore if Eddy was calling out of pleasure or pain.
"This is fucking amazing! Jesus!"