Chapter 10

In the past few days, Mute Seven, DAS 17, K-MAX, Another Level, Mobius, etc. I have studied the world's idols.

As a result, I realized that we should be able to catch the eye with our visuals for now.

It is not that you have to be good-looking.

It would be great if you're handsome, but you should have a distinct personality and something that shines.

That was exactly what the dirty rabbits in the dungeon needed.

something shiny.

I can't give you a decent look, but I can give you something shiny.

We call it <charm>.

《Charm》 comes from 《Confidence》, and 《Confidence》 comes from proper 《Self-love》.

You rabbits, let's eat this and get some proper «self-love».

Potatoes, onions, carrots, and canned meat called 'Spam' were shredded and fried in oil. I seasoned it with salt and pepper and poured a very small amount of magical energy into it.

When the finished dish was placed on the table, the eyes of the rabbits huddled together widened.

"Shouldn't there be instant rice and kimchi?"

After gulping down, Siwoo asked.

"Take it out and eat it."

If you've made it this much, let's take care of that.

I glanced down with an annoyed face, then sat down against the living room wall and opened my laptop.

"Are we going to eat now, hyung?"

Loa, holding the spoon tightly with both hands, asked with his eyes twinkling.

"Okay, let's eat together."

Siwoo, who brought instant rice and kimchi, also added a word. Jaewon, who had already stuffed the potato dish into his mouth, also nodded.

I glanced at the figure and threw my eyes at the laptop and answered with a deep expression.

"The three of you who go to school, eat a lot."

This body is busy.

I'm about to completely transform you guys.

"I'll eat slowly with the person sleeping in the room."

Is it to supposed to be a joke?

The guys who haven't started eating are still looking at me with nervous eyes. Moving my gaze over the laptop, I looked at the three guys alternately.

"Why aren't you eating?"

I guess there was no need to ask.

These guys are just that.

'Rabbit' waited until I gave the command to 'Eat!'.

I nodded, saying that I understand, and I threw a short word.

"eat!"

When the command was given, the smiling rabbits started eating.

★★★

Jaewon, a freshman in high school, Roa, a sophomore, and Siwoo, a third year. Since the three of them are still students, they had to go to school.

Twenty-year-old Han Joon recently graduated from high school, and I, no, Kang Yi-chan, dropped out of school the year before last and passed the GED last year.