Chapter 74

Be careful.

I needed to know what Kim Woo-young's note meant. However, Mute Seven is stuck in their waiting room and doesn't know when they'll come out. I only needs to see his face before asking or listening to his heart. Meanwhile, the stage manager started looking for L.I.T. A rehearsal seemed imminent.

"They are calling."

Jung-soo, who regarded Woo-young's note as a threat, stayed by my side the whole time. It meant that if there was a dispute, he would fight together.

However, when the rehearsal started, he regretted not being able to go up on stage with him.

"Well, are you worried about the stage? Just like I can't go up on stage, Kim Woo-young won't be able to go up either."

Then he clenched his fists tightly and shouted fighting.

I suddenly thought of Jeongsu's words.

Kim Woo-young's 'be careful' is not a threat, but a warning.

So, what are we warning about? Of course, HS will try to do something to me.

when? what?

If you urgently write a note and deliver it to me through Kim Jung-soo, it means 'today'.

So what to do?

I'm not going to hit you directly. Even if there is a problem, it should not leave any trace of HS.

Then there is only one.

On the stage where only we go up without bumping into anyone, there are two stages today. Rehearsal stage and live broadcast stage. Because this place doesn't give us a chance to pre-record... ...

Just as I was lost in my thoughts, the rehearsal for <Begin> began.

If a problem arises during a live broadcast, the broadcasting station will not be able to cover it even if they want to, so it is highly likely that it is a rehearsal stage.

Well now.....

The members who were forming a formation with me at the center dispersed as I turned around.

The camera closes up on me as it approaches, then backs away again.

I raised my mind to the third level, but I didn't feel any malice from the cameraman.

Roa's part was almost over, and Jaewon and Roa stood in the center and moved on to Jaewon's part as they danced shoulder to shoulder.

Something was caught in the 4th stage of the mind.

Above.

Moving from the left side of the stage to the right side, I raised my gaze to the place where I felt a presence.

At that moment, a sound of metal scraping was heard and a string of beam lights fell down.

'To do something like that.'

There was no time to hesitate or delay.

Right under the lights, the main dancer and main vocalist were dancing without knowing the world.

I just threw myself away.

I couldn't use long-distance defense magic because it was in front of people, but the magic to build perfect defense magic hadn't returned yet. So I have to use my body.

Debris flew all over the place with a loud sound.

"Hyung!"

Hearing the loud voice, fortunately, Roa seems to be fine.