Chapter 174

#174

The cell phone has been ringing since earlier. Kyuhyung frowned.

"Why don't you accept it? It's Jaewon?"

"I don't wanna."

When I arrived at the filming set a little while ago, I was waiting in the car. In the meantime, the phone keeps ringing, so Kyu-hyung looks uneasy.

"Turn it off. If it's urgent, he'll call hyung."

As soon as the words ran out, Kyuhyung's phone rang. Kyuhyung, who identified the caller, narrowed his brows.

"Is it Jaewon?"

"Don't accept it. Say I'm filming."

Kyu-hyung, who didn't want to lie, silenced the ringer and put the cell phone away. Then he asked a nonsensical question.

"You two didn't fight, did you?"

It was a rather serious expression.

The sudden decision to appear in <Gentleman>, and the youngest's crazy phone call from earlier must be disturbing in many ways.

But yes, how do you think we fought?

"Are you seriously asking?"

Then, Kyu-hyung, who opened his mouth like a crucian carp, nodded his head.

"Yes. It's not a level to fight."

"It's enough to know."

Pick, I smiled and checked my makeup one more time before opening the van door.

"Then I go filming."

As soon as I got out of the car, the camera caught up with me.

As today's surprise guest, they're determined to film without missing anything from the appearance.

I walked into the place where the staff guided me and opened the studio door without hesitation. The moment the identity of the surprise guest was revealed, the title song of our new album was already playing on the set.

Since <Gentleman> airs after the comeback, it was perfect for publicity. The host's voice resonated loudly with my appearance.

"Today's last guest is Li-Chan Kang, the leader of Lit, who made a comeback with a full-length album."

The host of <Gentleman> is former comedian MC Jung Yong-woo, whom I met before in <Eternal Legend>.

Jung Yong-woo, who introduced me, immediately smiled brightly and asked for a handshake.

"I-Chan, it's been a while. He's doing great these days."

I bent my waist 90 degrees to greet him here and there, then grabbed Jung Yong-woo's hand and bent my waist 90 degrees again.

"Senior, greetings after a long time."

Then, they came to me from all over the place.

"Hey. Lit Kang Yi-chan. You're really good at singing? I saw the musical genius."

"Nice to meet you. You see the real thing like this."

There was a lot of fuss with everyone flocking to me and talking to me.

I greeted each and every one of them, but I smiled brightly at the familiar face that did not dare to come forward to greet me.

"Hyung."

This is Kim Jun-mo, who appeared together in <Lord of the Jungle>.

"Oh, are you here?"

"Yep."