Chapter 153

#153

At the end of the second round, the production team of <Survival, Musical Genius> called 21 survivors and made them run the draw machine.

A total of three teams were formed with the numbers that came out like that, and the seven members of each team proceeded to the next round with the same mission song.

Having to listen to seven versions of one song was a format that could easily become boring.

But unexpectedly, the audience reaction was good in season 1.

If all participants had the basic skills and advanced to the 3rd round, they could be said to have skills above the basics.

Also, the urgency to survive until the 3rd round to be given a chance made it special.

As a result, even though it was obviously the same song, it showed a completely different charm, and it was fun to compare and listen to from the viewer's point of view.

Instead, from the performer's point of view, the joys and sorrows were mixed depending on who was the team member selected together.

Although they were tied as a team, they could not relax because the team members were rivals.

The Group of Death this season could be called Team C.

This is because the 1st and 3rd places in the 2nd round were tied together. That is why Kang I-chan and Kwon Tae-i forced the rest of the team to work even harder.

First of all, Lee Chan's ability was revealed.

Tae-i has a huge fandom.

Since only four members of a team could advance to the next round, the rest of the team had to compete for the remaining two spots.

Of course, there were people who complained.

Unlike season 1, they talked about why they introduced a voting system to compete with idols with fandoms.

In fact, it was unfair.

You have to challenge only with your skills to compete for popularity with an indie singer who has a chance of winning and a popular idol member. It was a sloped playground from the start.

Still, everyone had little feelings for Lee Chan.

To say that he won first place because he is an idol, his stage was unrivaled. Everyone was stunned and admired his stage. The musician said he should speak for himself through his music, and he was proving it himself.

The problem was Tae.

Tae-i, who took 3rd place in the 2nd round with less-than-expected skills, was literally at the level of barely holding on while relying on the fandom.

It was natural that the atmosphere in the waiting room was not good.

"What is it? I'm not even greeted properly."

Tae-i, who had just arrived, greeted several notable performers, but all of them responded vaguely. He smiles shyly and quickly turns the line away.

Taeyi interpreted such a reaction as follows.

"You're holding back?"

Thinking this was a natural reaction, Tae-yi smiled and sat down.

He already know what the contestants think of him.

It is because he was too nervous in the first and second rounds to show his true skills.

But this time it was different.