Chapter 176

#176

Two lights that twinkled like dots moved slowly on the black screen.

Soon, the camera zoomed in, catching the light.

The lights were the headlights of a running car.

On a dark night, a red sports car drives along a winding road with its headlights on.

The only sounds you can hear are the roar of the car's engine and the rubbing of the wheels on the floor.

Like a scene from an action movie, a sports car speeding dizzyingly passed by the camera.

At that moment, the driver's profile flashed. It is Kang Yi-chan, wearing a black shirt with the front brushed open and brushing his gray hair back.

Lee Chan, who was behind the wheel in a very coquettish look, looked at the camera and furrowed his eyebrows.

The screen went silent again.

On a dark night, a boy sits with his back turned at a bus stop in the countryside that flickers irregularly as if the lights are out of order.

The boy, who looked like a small child, held a blue balloon in his hand.

The boy with an expressionless face like a doll was Jaewon. Sitting in the dark with an expressionless face and holding a balloon, It felt a bit bizarre.

In a place where only the sound of insects can be heard, a roar is heard from afar. It is Lee Chan's sports car that disappeared from the screen earlier.

Jaewon's gaze, which was facing the front, followed the direction of the sound and turned to the right.

And soon, a red sports car passes Jae-Won in slow motion.

The wind from the car blew slowly.

Sitting in the driver's seat of a sports car without a roof, Lee Chan glanced at Jae Won.

It's a strange look.

That's how Lee Chan meets Jae Won's eyes for a moment.

Jaewon's head followed the sports car from right to left, and soon after, a loud friction sound was heard and the red sports car stopped moving.

The car door clicked open and a close-up of the black shoes getting out of the car.

The sound of shoes tapping on the asphalt, soon the bleak sound of a music box pierces the silent screen.

Lee Chan approached Jae Won. Lee Chan, who tilted his head and looked at Jae Won in silence, slowly reached out his hand.

Jaewon, wearing a sailor-style shorts suit, raised his head and looked up at Lee Chan.

Then, a faint smile appeared in Lee Chan's cold eyes.

It's a cold but very alluring look. It gives goosebumps to the point where you can't dare to disobey.

Jae-Won grabs Lee-Chan's hand as if possessed.

Soon, a red sports car leaves the place.

EDM sound superimposed on music box sound. It is mixed with the engine sound of a car speeding up.

The place the red sports car reached is a huge mansion.

The camera's gaze dug into the mansion and opened the door.

The title song <merry-go-round> came to mind in a unique font along with L.I.T's logo on the white screen as if backlit.

As if a camera flash went off, the title disappeared from the screen and the second door opened, revealing Hanjun. Hanjun, wearing a tight sleeveless shirt, started rapping with a rough voice.