Chapter 92

Yi Chan

In the midst of applause, the red lights were turned off.

It was a huge response.

I held my breath at the feast of mana swaying thickly.

Come to think of it, this is the first time since the Golden Disk Awards.

The number of spectators was so small that it could not be compared to the awards ceremony hall, but the mana emitted was high.

They seem to be slightly older than the idol fan base, but they were more sincere than anyone else when it came to their hearts on stage.

It was a satisfying stage.

It was a satisfactory response.

After absorbing a high concentration of mana, I concentrated mana in the core and operated my magic. The quickening breath quickly calmed down.

The results were also good.

Having received significantly higher scores than the previous team, we had to stay by the stage instead of going into the waiting room.

The next was a vocalist who boasted tremendous singing ability, but his performance was slightly lacking, so he didn't get enough points. Still, it was a great stage.

And next is <Eternal Legend> star Min Jung-wook.

Min Jung-wook, who is equipped with a handsome face, amazing physicality, tremendous voice, rich emotions, and even a weapon called 'Children's Choir', presented a stage that touched the heartstrings as always.

Most of the audience could be seen crying.

"lost."

Hanjun's voice was heard quietly.

Then Jaewon nodded his head and eagerly agreed.

"Yeah. We lost."

As expected by Hanjun and Jaewon, we lost. However, it became a significant issue that we lost by only 2 points against Min Jung-wook, who was said to be great.

After finishing the recording of <Eternal Legend>, we realized one important fact.

"It was really fun."

These were the words Roa threw as soon as we returned to the dorm.

Guy, the back of his ears were stained red and he didn't say a word, so he must have been very excited. When the words burst out, it was noisy enough to talk.

Jaewon enthusiastically responded to Roa's words.

"Yeah. It was really fun. The stage is the best."

There was no disagreement with Jaewon's words.

The children realized that the stage is the best.

Singing and dancing on stage is the most thrilling thing.

Entertainment shows are fun, but they can't follow the stage," he said in one voice.

I did too.

I was happy when I danced and sang on stage.

To put it mildly, I was clearly bound by the bridle of L.I.T, but I was as free as I could be on stage.

In addition, it felt like the adrenaline soared to its peak when the breathing I shared with the children matched exactly.

With the addition of high-concentration, high-capacity mana, there was nothing more to say.

I want to stand on the next stage as soon as possible.