Chapter 24

Mute Seven.

HS Entertainment has an ambitious 7-member boy group, and they are big rookies who will hit this year.

That's why it only looks like that after paying money at HS, and in reality, they are the ones who will be my first sacrifice in this world.

I took a picture of them.

At that time, Kim Woo-young approached, splitting the crowd.

"See you again?"

It's really bad to see him approaching with a smile.

In interviews on music shows and behind-the-scenes videos, you wear cosplay as an honest big dog.

This guy is good at acting, but when he sees Kang Yi-chan, he comes back to reality.

So he's also the most sincere among them.

The guy who came right in front of me tilted his head and greeted me.

"how have you been doing?"

"Yes."

"Hey, if you see someone, say hello properly."

"Hello."

"Ha, This bastard."

Kim Woo-young, who twisted his mouth and made ferocious eyes, looked at me with contempt.

"Don't stumble and do well."

"A bastard. Stage fright, camera phobia, and all kinds of phobias, you will not be able to do well even if you wake up from death."

As expected, the low-quality heart resonates very brilliantly just like the face.

I'm annoyed, so I'll have to turn off reading the mind. Even though I turned it off, a low-quality sound rang in very real time.

"I get annoyed when filming takes longer because of you, so do it properly. Don't harm us."

It's not even worth replying to, so I'll just say one word and move on.

"Didn't you see?"

"yes?"

"Didn't you see our stage?"

He didn't show any emotions. It would be a kind of waste to feel something for a guy like this.

"You saw it the day before yesterday. At M-Start."

In an instant, Kim Woo-young's expression hardened.

It looks like you saw it.

"Did I make a mistake?"

Eyes tremble, the tips of lips tremble.

Oh, it's funny when it comes to this.

I was going to say a word and move on, but in the end, he is a bastard who will fall for words like that.

"I heard you made mistakes? You messed up the steps yesterday."

This time, I gently raised the corner of my mouth and made a beautiful smile.

"That too, by yourself."

Don't you feel sorry for the other members? I'm gonna hurt you. This word whispered very quietly. So that no one can hear it. Then I tapped him on the shoulder.

"Well then, good job."

***

The poster shoot went well without a hitch.

Mute Seven, Mobius six, LIT five.

The experience of all 18 men swarming in front of the camera and working together was a lot of fun.