Chapter 44

Fans of the rookie idol group L.I.T all sat in front of the computer reverently.

10 o'clock in the evening. This is because the music video for <Promise> will be released.

This music video was said to be a 'gift' for the fans by L.I.T, who announced the end of their activities.

When the time came, numbers appeared on the black screen and the countdown began.

and 10 o'clock sharp.

Along with the signature melody, the L.I.T logo slowly emerged from the center of the screen.

As the logo grew larger and filled the screen, the screen turned white as the logo scattered in all directions like light scattering.

Heavy footsteps layered over the soft acoustic guitar sound.

The white screen zooms in again and chases someone's leg. Their legs, walking slowly down the narrow and dirty hallway, stopped in front of a door through which light leaked out.

The camera angle showed white sneakers that contrasted with the dirty hallway, and before they knew it, it climbed up the legs and shown his hand holding the doorknob.

Delicately shaped long fingers opened the door wide as if determined. In an instant, light covers all sides and the song begins. And the camera illuminates the sky.

In the blue sky without a single cloud, something sparkling is scattered.

The close-up was a bright dandelion seeds.

And the seeds calmly landed on someone's hands. The seeds are put into the black eyes, and the immaculate hands warmly wrap the seeds with both hands.

Jaewon's part started with a languid voice.

I knew it the moment I first saw it. I recognized you at a glance

That I will wander by your side like fate.

The scene changed in an instant as Jaewon, with his calm but dreamy eyes, scattered the seeds.

A green garden filled with colorful flowers filled the screen.

Roa lazily leaned against the tree in the center of the garden, and a colorful peacock was cradled in his arms.

Roa tilted his head, smiled kindly and caressed the peacock. Then, a soft voice resonates resoundingly.

it's like that

An insignificant satellite orbiting the planet you are.

Roa, who was staring at the camera, stretched out his hand with a smile, and the peacock spread its colorful wings and flew up.

Then, two large moons rose in the black sky.

A round full moon and a thin crescent moon.

Then, in the small pond in the shadow of the moon, Siwoo dips his hand into the pond.

Siwoo, who was looking at the moon reflected in the pond, raised his head and began to sing.

How did the wandering star meet you?

The remnants of the soul that floated in the distant universe.

As the scene changed, the five members continued their choreography with a splendid garden as the background.

Promise. to stay by your side forever

Promise. I will become your own star