Chapter 108

It's our own content here and there.

I've been a victim of Arche's kid, but this time I'm the kid of L.I.T. I am very tired.

However, this will determine the unit to be showcased at the fan meeting, so you have to pay close attention.

"Now, today we are going to play a game to decide which unit and unit song to perform together at the fan meeting."

Dressed in the sponsored 'Alt' training suits, we stood side by side and listened to the PD.

"There are ten mini-games in total. You must pass all of them to go to the meeting room on the 6th floor."

Then, they released ten mini-games.

___________
List of mini games

1. Find the difference: Look at the two pictures and find the difference.

2. Dizzy Bang Bang: Spin around ten times with an elephant trunk and build a five-story tower.

3. 3-point shot in darkness: Goal-in a basketball while blindfolded.

4. Speed ​​Choco Balls: Move 15 chocolate balls with chopsticks in 10 seconds.

5. Ping Pong Pang: Bounce a ping pong ball 20 times with a racket.
.
.
.
10. Steady: Pulling out a tablecloth without knocking over a bottle of water on the table.
___________

The eyes of the members reading the list quickly moved left and right. The game is played in two practice rooms and a hallway on the third floor, and each time you pass through, you must get a confirmation stamp on the paper.

If you collect all ten seals, you can go up to the 5th floor.

"There are two unit songs prepared in the meeting room on the 5th floor. You can select the unit songs in the order you pass, and the members who select the same song will form a unit."

"What if everyone picks the same song?"

At Hanjun's question, PD gave a thin smile.

"When three people choose same song, the door closes."

The song name was already known to the members.

It was the song that we decided on after going through many meetings with the A&R team yesterday.

<Change> by Grafstar, a group that is now gone, but whose music is still highly praised, and <Wrong time>, a representative song by Biba, a world-renowned singer from Sweden.

Both songs were masterpieces.

It's also a song that can give you a different kind of fun depending on the transformation.

However, each member has a preference, and I want to choose a song that can show me better, so today's shoot looks like it will be a bloody competition.

"Okay then shall we begin?"

After receiving a piece of paper from PD, we ran straight to the first practice room.

Jaewon, who was the quickest, won the easiest game.

It is <Rainbow Spring Toho>.

If you throw five colorful springs into a long cylinder, then you pass.

When Jaewon settled down, Hanjun, who was aiming for the same game, shouted "Eight" and grabbed another game.

Roa picked up a ping-pong racket, and Siwoo started moving the chocolate ball with chopsticks.

Everyone's eyes are no joke.

Do some practice like that.

With a snort, I took up finding the wrong picture.

Top Idol, Anyway (PART 1)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें