Chapter 46

After all, all of this is an extension of filming.

In this case, it is advantageous in many ways to show the face of a large crowd.

Anyway, people will not know what Mute Seven did, and if we do something wrong, we, the victims, could be misunderstood as bullying those children.

It is said that PD Choi Chi-guk is on probation, but we cannot ignore the influence of HS, the Sangchin TVH, who decided to cover up this issue. They said they reduced the amount of Mute 7, but it didn't mean that they wouldn't edit in their favor.

"Then, shall we choreograph together? No matter how much it is called a battle, it will be awkward if the atmosphere does not match, so I would like to make the choreography feel unified."

Those were Roa's words.

Then, Jeongsu is happy and nods his head at once.

"That's fine. I'll ask the Mute side, and if we can do it together, shall we?"

"Yeah, I think that would be nice. Like Lee Chan-hyung said, it would look good if we were together."

"great. Then let's convince them."

It seems that Mobius's choreographer is Jung su In.

That's how Roa and Jeongsu approached Mute 7's choreographer and had a moment.

Then, shall I do what I have to do?

Moving slowly, I followed after Wooyoung.

It was because the guy who had a bad expression from earlier left the practice room.

I was wondering where he was going, but the guy who went into the bathroom was holding the toilet bowl and piling up all the insides.

It didn't look like he was sick inside. Rather, the spirit of the heart is strange.

Extreme tension and endless anxiety were rolling like waves.

This is not like Wooyoung Kim.

Why the hell are you so anxious?

Waiting for Wooyoung at the entrance, I grabbed him as he was about to leave the bathroom.

"Kim Woo-young."

Then the boy jumped in surprise and shook his body.

"Are you okay?"

"You scared me."

You look really surprised. When it turns blue, the appearance of sweeping away the surprised heart even looks miserable.

"Why are you so surprised? You're afraid someone's gonna beat you up again?"

Woo-young froze at my words.

It seems that there really is something.

Kim Woo-young, who has an empty brain because of his simple mind, was a guy who could only think of defeating Kang Yi-chan. But now it seemed that there was no time for that.

And this guy's endless 'anxiety' seemed to be closely linked to the last assault case.

"At one time."

Thanks to the insecurities Kim Woo-young has, his thoughts have changed a little.

"I thought you were the most powerful person in HS. You were the team leader, you were the cousin of Director Kim Chan-young, you had a lot of say in many ways, and you had the biggest presence."

I thought he was a useless guy and tried to turn off my interest by pretending not to know, but I wonder if it became worthwhile.

"But looking at it now, it seems I was wrong."