Chapter 52

⟨My dear junior. As expected, it's sparkling.⟩

#ARCHE #NOAH #Lit (L.I.T)_KangIchan #Promise_Completely great song

A picture of Yunoa sitting in the audience seat looking at our rehearsal stage and smiling happily was posted on social media.

You bastard, he even waved his hand at this, but isn't that picture posted somewhere?

For a moment, it felt like blood was draining from my brain. It seems that the reason Gayuna said earlier was because she saw this picture.

"This bastard is completely intentional."

He showed off to me how much influence he have in this world. It's like a kind of power show that shows the difference between me and his status.

"Ha, what's with all this?"

And it was kind of a warning.

not to fuss.

It feels like the heat is rising all the way to the top of my head. I feel like this for the first time in a long time.

It reminded me of Ghesquière in his late teens who ran around without hesitation.

"Do you know what I became? I became the youngest grandmaster."

Demon King, you bastard, are you recklessly provoking me without fear?

I know what I will become in this world, I am Ghesquière. If I put my mind to it, I can climb to the top even if I just breathe.

***

"Did you take your medicine?"

Pyo Chun-hee, who had called me to the office in the morning, spat out nonsensical words.

"What have you done to this piece of music?"

"Oh, you mean the song?"

It seems that he has been listening to the song I sent at dawn.

Last night, feverish because of Yunoa, I immersed myself in my work until dawn.

Leaving only the basic skeleton, I overthrew everything and poured out my anger.

As a result, a slightly rough song was created. Feeling sorry, I scratched the side of my eyebrow with the tip of my finger.

Pyo Chun-hee really liked the original song, but that's all.

"I touched it a little."

"Slightly? The atmosphere has completely changed?"

It would have been. In the past, if I had written softly while dreaming of a sweet dorm life, this time I had my anger, resentment, and deep fury.

"What is this, this is a battlefield."

When Pyo Chun-hee clicked on the song, the music I touched last night played through the speakers.

"Radical, dark, bloody...... "

It's the same melody line, but the feeling is completely different.

I guess it's not too bad though.

"Don't you like it?"

"no?"

Pyo Chun-hee let out an empty laugh and shook his head.

"I absolutely love it."

Excitement spills out at the end of his voice. Even so, he narrowed his brows as if he was regretting something.

"But I think it would be nice to make this bridge part like the first one."

The reason the song became radical was because of the bridge part.