Chapter 162

#162

"Seniors."

After looking around, I tilted my head in the direction of Seo Han-ul and said quietly.

"You have to be in the top three."

As long as there is no change, Seo Han-ul will be in the top three. Ahn Moon-seok and Hyeon Woo-jin are following closely behind, but there seems to be nothing to worry about.

"It's still a secret."

While sticking with Seo Han-ul for a week, I peeked into every nook and cranny of his heart.

"If senior gets into the top three, Pyo PD-nim will pick you up."

It was Pyo Chun-hee PD that made this guy dream of becoming a composer.

The reason why he became interested in me was because of PD Pyo.

In an interview, Pyo PD called me a genius and praised me, so he was curious.

It was only natural that Hanul Seo wanted to become a singer under Blade Entertainment.

"You are interested in our company."

I dropped the steps I had come closer to and glanced at him. His excitement made the back of his ears red, and his eyes filled with tears. Tapping him on the shoulder, I hit the final wedge.

"Don't go anywhere else. I want to eat together with you."

Then Seo Han-ul nodded his head as if his head would fall off.

***

The fan community of Uverse Lit (L.I.T) went crazy.

This is because as soon as the results of the 4th round came out, Blade Entertainment posted a short notice.

▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️
Carnival: Joy(), Anger(怒), Sadness(哀), Rock(樂) 20XX. 10. 28.
▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️

There was no content.

The only thing known is that. Carnival, joy, sorrow, and date. Then, as if they had waited, the filaments posted.

▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️
• Could this be the story of the new album? it's time to pay

ㄴ I think it's this too. Since there's a month left, the tracklist and highlight medley will be released soon.

ㄴ Oooh, I'm already looking forward to the fact that the album's name is Carnival.ㅠㅠㅠㅠ

• I guess it's a new album. In today's interview with Seo Han-ul in Survival musical genius. Seo Han-ul said that. Lee Chan can't sleep because he's doing a lot of work.

ㄴ That's right, he said he barely slept because he's working on it.ㅠㅠㅠㅠ

ㄴ I'm afraid he'll collapse again ㅠㅠ Why does Pyo roll the kid like this?

• Wow. If the new album is true, leader Kang is crazy. how do you get it all done? Is this what you call a true talent?

ㄴ According to today's interview, the members help a lot

ㄴ our kids are so pretty ㅠㅠㅠ they look so good
▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️

While there were people who simply expressed their anticipation for the release of the new album in this way, there were also fans who went into reasoning by arranging the rice cakes that had been thrown out so far.