Chapter 61

By the time I got into the car, the photos uploaded by the sasaeng had already been deleted.

It did not seem that she deleted it, and the filament seemed to have been deleted because it was reported as a group. However, many people have already seen it, and many people have spread it, so the fan cafe is noisy.

__________
• no ㅁㅊㄴ Why are you following the kids? please leave them alone

ㄴsasaeng seems like a dog that posts professional pictures.

ㄴSo it's not a filament? ㅠㅠㅠㅠ

ㄴI don't know, it's anonymous, so there's no way to know who it is.

• Hey, sasaeng, if you're here, get out immediately. How horrible would it be to see Lee Chan and Han Joon's stolen photos?

ㄴStill, isn't the company supposed to know?

ㄴYou know, there's a separate staff in charge of the fan cafe. It seems like the chief manager is always looking out for it

• I wonder what the kids would do if they saw the pictures in the fan cafe

ㄴAre all the photos uploaded here deleted?

ㄴYes ㅠㅠㅠㅠ Let's make the person reflect on who really spread it

• It's kind of weird saying this, but Lee Chan's finger ㅠㅠㅠㅠ It's really pretty. Imagining tapping the keys with those fingers gives me goosebumps.

ㄴLight Bulb (Filament), be patient. I gasped at Chan's lips, but the kids....How burdensome must it be? It's not an official pictorial, it's a close-up photo taken by a sasaeng.

ㄴI also hold back myself even I want to save it ㅠㅠㅠㅠ

• If you're one of the filaments and love L.I.T, let's like them normally

ㄴYes, sasaeng is a bad thing, don't scare our kids
____________

From hanging a plastic bag on the dorm's doorknob to a finger pressing the password pad at the front door, the photos uploaded by sasaeng fans were becoming more and more out of the norm.

Filament also worried about the members in one voice.

"Oh, man, isn't that creepy?"

Han-joon, who heard the story from Kyu-hyung only after returning to the company, was embarrassed. The dots on the back of our right neck and the soft hairs under our ears were very clearly taken in high definition.

"Still, me and this kid are adults, so it's less, but what if it is the other kids..."

"I'm not an adult, though?"

While sipping on the cold hot chocolate, I added a word as if I was dumbfounded.

"I'm still nineteen, so what? I'm underage."

"You'll be an adult in two months."

Yes, Kang Yi-chan will become an adult in two months.

When I become an adult, let's visit Kang Yi-chan's mother. At that time, I would have received a rookie impression, and in many ways, I would look good.

I think I will feel at least a little more at ease when I'll visit her and show her that at least her son's body is alive and well.

Then out of the blue, Hanjun held out his cell phone to me.

"Kang Yi-chan smiles. I'll take a picture and post it."

suddenly?

"What picture?"