Chapter 163

#163

"It's a mess."

Jae-won, who was browsing the Internet, clicked on an article.

"Roa, who underwent suture surgery for a meniscal tear a few years ago, was taken to the hospital with sudden knee pain and is now returning home after undergoing examination and treatment."

After reading the article, Jaewon tilted his head.

"Reporters. Where do you hear all these things and write articles?"

Then Roa, who was sitting in front of the table and spreading jam on the bread, smiled lightly.

"The company's publicity department gives an article. Otherwise, they'll be recklessly talking about it."

"Ah. That's right. The public relations office was there to do that."

Jaewon nodded and put down the tablet.

"I thought it was a place selling goods because they always asked us to sign our photos."

Then he stared at me.

"What does the doctor say? Roa, is he really okay?"

He has a brace on my leg, is that okay? Without replying, I put the well-cooked omelet on the plate.

"Don't worry, Loa will be fine, you go to school."

"I'm not going to school? Today..."

My hands were busy while talking.

It was because we had to take care of the members' meals more carefully with the comeback ahead.

Omelets, fresh fruit juice, rye bread, bacon, cheese, nuts, etc.

While putting the prepared food on the table, I stopped listening to Jaewon's answer and started asking questions.

"Why don't you go to school?"

"Isn't it Saturday?"

was it saturday?

I stopped my hand as I set down the cup.

I worked day and night to the point where I didn't know how time passed, so I lost my sense of the day of the week.

"Chanie hyung is so busy these days that he's completely distracted, isn't he?"

Jaewon continued to speak as if teasing.

"Today is Saturday, and tomorrow is the day of the 5th round, hyung. Take care of yourself. Reallllyy."

증말 - it is a deliberate misspelling for 정말 means 'really.' Koreans usually do this to act cutely.

How the past week had gone, I was really at a loss.

To prepare for the broadcast, to prepare for the comeback, the day before yesterday, I went to see Im Jin-gyu for a while. In addition, it seems that I was more distracted yesterday because of Roa.

Looking at it, Roa smiled apologetically.

"Hyung, you're really busy yesterday, but I'm really sorry."

I held out a bottle of fresh fruit juice in front of him and motioned for him to drink it quickly.

"Tell Siwoo and Hanjun hyung also come out and tell them to eat breakfast quickly."

"Yep."

Jaewon jumped up from his seat and ran to the bathroom.

"Siwoo-hyung, Jjoon-hyung. Let's eat."