Chapter 99

- I don't think our country's idol training program is wrong.

Lee Chan, who started talking in a calm voice, began to explain the idol mass production system.

What kind of process did the current three major agencies go through to develop the idol business, what changes have occurred in the meantime, and how the current agencies nurture singers.

Clearly explained, without tedious examples.

And he drew his own conclusions.

- You say mass-produced, factory-type. Were there any idol-like groups in Japan or China that imported our system? If they run the same system, the same result should come out, so it is a mass production type and a factory type.

A close-up of Akira biting her lip.

- It is not a mass production type or factory type, but a craftsman who polishes outstanding skills. In other words, I think of it as a master-type training program. Anyone can start, but it should be said that the result depends on the posture of the person being trained.

He also said that different results come out depending on the training method of the agency.

Akira's expression distorted.

The slightly clenched fists trembled quietly.

-So, Lee Chan-kun, do you think of yourself as a craftsman with outstanding skills?

The sarcastic tone was very blatant. Looking at Akira, Lee Chan smiled.

-we're only one year old. To put it bluntly, it's about an 'apprentice' trying to become an artisan.

-Ap..apprentice? that's u......

-An apprentice who learns skills to become an artisan under a craftsman....... Ma'am.

-I, I know. What apprentice means,

The real-time chat room was filled with ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ.

__________
• 악ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Going crazy. I'm an instrument apprentice, so I wonder if that's why I thought of tofu sushi hahahaha

• He thinks Akira thought of fried tofu rice balls instead of apprentice ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ ㅋ

Dojera = fried tofu rice balls
Dojera = apprentice

• 엌ㅋㅋㅋㅋ Don't you know Kang Eichan's expression when he says, "Apprentice...yo?" This is the waste of an entertainer who doesn't study and talks with her mouth. If it's like this...

yo - used at the end of word mainly for being polite.

• Kang Yi-chan completely blatantly shouted 'reflection' ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

• Oh, it's nice. This is cider ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

if you drink 'Cider', you feel great and happy. Cider is used to express that kind of feeling.

• Kim Jung-soo, who was sitting next to him, I saw him says 'fighting' with his fists clenched ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

• ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ아닠ㅋㅋㅋㅋ It's not just Kim Jung-soo. miss. Dal. Lena seems to be holding back a laugh too.
___________

After that, Akira tripped over Lee Chan several times, but he did not take it lightly even once.

___________
• Wow. L.I.T. Kang Yi-chan is amazing. I heard from a staff at the commu that he replied back to the senior , but I guess this is it.

• I feel sorry for Akira dog. She must have aged backwards. She's ignorant and she doesn't have a railroad, so let her off easy. Kang Yi-chan punched too hard ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ