Chapter 62

Yi Chan

"Why do we have so many schedules?"

After accepting the schedule file, I looked at Kyu-hyung and PD Pyo alternately.

Now, the release date of the mini album is approaching in 3 weeks.

I heard at first glance that a mini-album promotion video was posted today on a billboard in a subway station and somewhere in Samseong-dong.

On this Friday, the track list will be released and concept photos will be released one by one every day. A week after that, the highlight melody will be released, and the pre-sale of the mini album will begin immediately.

In other words, it is safe to say that official activities have already begun.

In early August, about two months after the official promotion of the last album. I really came this far by running non-stop every single day.

It's only been 3 weeks now, since the Rookie Award is at stake for this activity, all the members of L.I.T are working hard like crazy, but they have so many external schedules. I don't know whose idea this came from.

"We have to prepare for the M-start comeback stage right now, when do you schedule so many practice sessions?"

"Reduce, reduce."

"That's right. It's a huge reduction."

As if they had promised, Kyuhyung and producer Pyo looked at each other and nodded their heads.

"Most of them are interview schedules...."

"Where does a magazine interview end with just an interview? There is also a pictorial. That'll blow up an entire day's worth."

"There are only three of them, and the rest are real interviews."

When Pyo PD says something, Kyuhyung helps,

"Five interviews, additional CF shooting, advertiser meeting, additional SIG concept photo shooting, Halloween pictorial, poster signing. Poster signing? What is this again?"

"It's an autograph on the bromide, a pre-order gift."

Bromide - It is often used for celebrity fanfare. Possessing this is proof of being a fan of that celebrity.

"It's better to carefully sign each one than to print it out and blow it up."

When Kyuhyung says something, PD Pyo comes along.

"Sure, then."

Seeing that they were satisfied with each other's answers, I looked at the two of them again, looking at each other and nodding, and I set the schedule down on the desk.

"Are you two dating? It fits very well."

Since when did these two get along like this? It's a perfect combination.

Even so, I didn't feel like giving permission.

According to this schedule, children will die.

Even now, we only sleep about three or four hours a day to prepare for our comeback. Because I gave out the mana in between, I had to hold on, otherwise I would have already fallen out.

"Did you see how the kids lost weight?"

"The muscles got stronger because they kept exercising."

"We only sleep three hours a day."

"I'll come and go and upgrade the van so you can sleep. Like a Dinaple. Maybe even better."

Van upgrade? I kind of like that.