Chapter 22

Idols in this world each carry out their activities with what is called a 'world view'.

Of course, you don't necessarily have to create a 'world view', but 'if you have a world view, it's easy to solve the story and it's good to catch the character.'

It is, though.

Dimensional shifting and a wizard.

I held my breath quietly because I was startled for a moment. However, it was clear to me that Pyo PD's words had been misleading.

"I thought the other guys would be acting and have a clear character, so they would settle down in the world view stably."

PD Pyo, who hit the enter key on his laptop, displayed world view-related materials all over the walls of the meeting room.

"But you don't have any characteristics. You can't act. You don't have any particular charm that stands out?"

Well, in fact Kang Yi-chan was such a person, so I silently nodded and slowly began to read the world view.

...

L.I.T Lit's worldview = Dimensional shift.

Absolute God, angry at the limit of human greed... decides to blow up the blue star 'Spearchron'. ... ... ... ... ... The five men escape from Spear Cron by opening the LIT (Lightning In Thunder) and reach Earth. Earth is a blue star similar to Spearchron...

...

I pursed my lips and let out a sigh.

What is this childish story?

No, that's why the team name was LIT? Lightning in Thunder?

If I look at it through language purification, it means thunder and lightning.

Then lightning struck the ground. That's what I'm saying.

Is that really it? I don't know?

In an instant, my mind became complicated.

Still, the eyes continued to receive information.

...

<character description>

Jaewon (Kim Jaewon): The sacred gardener of the Great Temple of Spearcron. Right before the explosion, he escaped the Spear Cron and took the 'Seed of the Soul'. Afterwards, he plants the 'Seed of the Soul' on the Earth and works hard to protect the Earth from going toward destruction like Spear Cron.

Si-Woo (Yoon Si-Woo): Jae-Won's friend and the elementalist of Spear Cron. He and Jae Won escaped just before the Spear Cron exploded. Help Jae-won to protect the 'seed of the soul'.

Roa (Park Roa): Spearchron's administrator. By chance, he witnessed Jaewon taking the 'seed of the soul' and followed him until he came to Earth.

Han Jun (Han Jun-young): A warrior of Spearcron. As Jae-Won's older brother, he accompanies the guys on their journey to protect Jae-Won and Si-Woo.

Yi Chan (Yi Chan Kang): The wizard of Spearcron. He decided to receive some of the 'soul seeds' as a black mage of the 5th circle and opened the light path for dimension shifting.

...

f

or a moment. The black mage of the 5th circle?

what kind of bullshit is this?

"...So I am just a means to move to a dimension? A wizard who opens a door?"