Chapter 77

The lights are off.

Green lasers splendidly roamed around the awards ceremony hall accompanied by magnificent music.

Then the lasers disappeared and darkness descended. Music began to play faintly in the quiet awards ceremony hall. It is the sound of payment.

A spotlight poured into the center of the stage, revealing a dancer.

Dressed in white, he took control of the stage with a splendid dance move. Then, the light on the protruding stage on the left turned on and another dancer appeared. He's also in white clothes. It was a very different body movement from the first dancer who was full of energy. It's a light fluttering.

A third dancer emerges from the right overhanging stage. He also showed off a great stage wearing white clothes.

"When will Loa come out?"

Yoo-jung stretched her neck and watched the stage.

It was then. A spotlight poured on the stage protruding from the center, revealing a slender silhouette.

"Loa."

The filaments screamed in unison.

Loa was barefoot in a flowing white blouse and white slacks.

Loa, who was covering his face with his right hand, gently raised his hand and started dancing.

Then, with a fairly long breath, he continued his solo dance.

Maybe it was because his lines were thin, but his dancing lines were so fine that you could consider him a woman. Choreography that blends ballet and contemporary dance movements with the static yet hazy music of traditional Korean music, and Park Ro-ah, who digests all of them with beautiful movements. It was truly art itself.

As Roa, who had dominated the protruding stage, ran to the main stage, the rest of the dancers also gathered.

Three dancers lift up loa and run fluttering, up.

The dancers, who performed a group dance in harmony, finished the opening stage by entwining their right arms.

As the light disappeared from the stage for a moment, the dancers retreated to the back of the stage.

And after a while, the colorful lights turned on all at once.

A huge shout shook the Gocheok Dome.

Yu-jeong also screamed madly. It was because L.I.T was sitting in the artist seat located to the right of the center of the stage.

Oh my God, just like the awards ceremony look they saw on the red carpet, the man who was sitting quietly looked very firm.

"L.I.T. Kang Yi-chan."

As she frantically shook her egg bulb, the person sitting next to her shook her flower stick.

She seems to be a muse.

She wants to hit the flower stick with her egg bulb, but she decided to endure it with a feeling of being a big person.

It's because a while ago, an article on the portal site Entertainment News that L.I.T was a strong candidate for the FMA rookie award was posted.

It was the content that objective figures had already determined victory or defeat.

It was true. Among the five nominees for the Rookie of the Year award, L.I.T. has an overwhelming score in terms of voting and music sales.

If the results were reversed here, it meant that someone had done something. They usually do it well in HS, but this year it seemed a little difficult. At least in the Rookie of the Year award.