Chapter 75

A notice was posted on the official website of Blade Entertainment.

__________
L.I.T's Lee Chan was injured in a stage accident. It's not a serious injury that you're worried about. After the accident, he was immediately taken to the hospital, and the treatment progress was also very good. However, for the artist's stable treatment, all scheduled appearances on music shows this week have been canceled. At Blade Entertainment, the safety of our artists is our top priority.
__________

It was two days after the accident happened.

In the meantime, Filaments have been snooping around fan cafes and L.I.T public websites, anxiously waiting for news of Lee Chan.

On social media, they uploaded images of praying with their hands together and prayed for Lee Chan's recovery.

Two days in a row, #Pray_for_ICHAN went up on SNS real time trend, that filament earnestness spread.

However, no matter how long they waited, they didn't hear from Lee Chan.

But five days after the accident happened, someone posted a video on Interstar.

It was a scene where a row of five lights fell down with a roar.

It was taken from a distance, so it was not detailed, and the image quality was poor because the hands were shaking a lot, but the situation was conveyed sufficiently.

A man in a white sweatshirt threw his body as soon as the lights fell, pushing two men standing in the center of the stage.

Screams, shouts, and footsteps mixed together, and the sound quality was also poor, but through the microphone, the voices of 'oppa' and 'hyung' were clearly audible.

Soon, we can see the white sweatshirt of the man dyed red.

The filaments who saw the video were flabbergasted.

___________
• No, Blade is crazy. They said it wasn't a big injury, but he spilled so much blood? ㅜㅜㅜㅜ

ㄴIf it spread like that in an instant, he must have shed a lot of blood ㅠㅠㅠㅠ

ㄴIs it true that our leader is fine? ㅠㅠㅠㅠ He was attacked by such a huge metal, and I wonder if he broke his shoulder blade? ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

• crazy Crazy. Lee Chan-ah, are you okay? ㅜㅜㅜㅜ

ㄴ please respond. Reply Kang Leader. Tell us you're okay ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

• Then you can't even stand on the year-end stage? December 6th is the PMA.

ㄴThere's a high chance he won't be able to stand ㅠㅠㅠㅠ They only have about a week left

ㄴIs the rookie award flying?

ㄴ(Buzz) Rookie of the Year is the problem? Lee Chan's health is the problem
____________

Of course, aggro was also mixed in.

____________
• A rookie idol who talked about the Grammy, but he couldn't even stand on the domestic stage. I don't know maybe he ran away because he's scared excusing that he had an accident ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

ㄴYou're very mean. A person is injured ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ What are you?

ㄴyeah turn it off. Water doesn't get rewarded just because you can't go to the pma. Soil is dry.

• Does it make sense to run right away and push the kids when it's falling? Didn't you know that after all? What are you, a phoenix?

ㄴㅅㅂAre you crazy? Do you think that scene is a fake? Even if he's arm is cut off, it's still a fake?