Chapter 141

#141

Lee Han-woo, who was helping Isaac Kim to light the fire, raised his head. It was because a bird flew up from the forest far away from the camp.

"Who went to the forest?"

Lee Han-woo's gaze scanned the camp.

K.I.T. In other words, all of Kim's team members were near the camp.

I told them to collect leaves and cover the roof, but these humans are all hovering near the sandy beach.

So, are you that member?

Lee Han-woo lifted his head and looked at Lit.

"Roa. What about Lee Chan?"

When he asked because the leader was nowhere to be seen, Roa, who was sweating profusely and lighting a fire, answered.

"Lee Chan-hyung went to the forest to find leaves."

"To the forest?"

Lee Han-woo turned his head toward the forest. The ominous appearance of the bird taking off made his spine terrifying.

"Should I go look for them right now?"

To Lee Han-woo's words, the assistant director who was beside him answered.

"PD Choi followed them. Don't worry, they'll be fine."

"Yes?"

It's safe if PD Choi followed suit. Still, it was because he was a person who drank some jungle water, so he could solve most crises.

Lee Han-woo, who turned his head back to Lit, looked at the two men struggling to light a fire with pity.

"Ha. That's a problem too. It's a problem."

Still, seeing that the shape of the fire was properly caught, it seems that they practiced a little before coming. It's unique.

"Siwoo and Roa."

It was very cute to see them raise their head at the same time as they were called.

"Get some rest. I'll go and help you."

"Thank you."

Usually, when I say this, they immediately put down the fire stick and fall back, but these guys did not do that. I ordered them but tried to stick to it. I liked it a little, showing the will to do something.

Lee Han-woo, who looked at the two guys still, said to Isak Kim as if grumbling.

"Isn't it supposed to be like that?"

Then, Isak Kim's gaze immediately reached Junmo Kim and Jackie Kim.

"Hey, what are you doing with Kim's team? The younger siblings are trying so hard to light a fire, but you leave everything to the chief."

I said it as if it were a joke, but Isaac Kim's voice was full of thorns. Then, fire broke out for Kim Hyun-soo and Kim Seok-hwa, who were collecting leaves.

"Hey, those two. Are the leaves so far away?"

How can you not do anything right? Are you going to sleep well because of this? Would you like to eat. When do you hunt?

Team leader Isak Kim's nagging continued noisily.

Well, this is not a comparison experience play and extreme, and the difference in attitude between the two teams is serious.

Lee Han-woo jumped up from his seat and put it down as if throwing a fire stick.

"You're doing it. Let them do it."