Chapter 54

⟨The dazzling, unlucky guy⟩

Noah stared at the nine letters floating on the screen of his mobile phone.

A dazzling and unlucky guy. He saved Kang Yi-chan's phone number like that. Then, Younghoon stuck his head in.

"What are you looking at?"

Noah shoved his phone back into his pocket and looked at Younghoon with a cold look.

"What do you see? Will you solve it for me?"

Then, Younghoon gulped and took a step back.

"sorry"

Noah, who had been watching Younghoon walk away with his frightened face, turned his head again and looked into the mirror.

In the mirror, a well-adjusted face that he had grown accustomed to by now had a strange look in his eyes. The proof that it was his face was the red aura in his dark eyes. Well anyway, this is his face now, and I'm really liking the new face and new body.

"Shall we start now?"

Then, the makeup manager, who had been avoiding his seat for a while, rushed over and started putting on makeup.

"Are you not replying to the end?"

"Yes?"

The makeup manager was surprised by Noah's self-talk and removed the brush.

It was a worried look in her eyes that she might have made a mistake.

"No. Who wants to chew on my texts?"

Noah smiled slightly and motioned for him to continue putting on his makeup.

Then, the makeup manager, who regained her smile, came to greet him at once.

"Who in the world dares to chew Noah's text?"

"There's a kid like that."

The only one who can chew the text of the world's greatest idol, Yunoa.

"A dazzling, unlucky bastard."

It's definitely blinding. To the extent that the nickname "Wizard of Light" is not a waste. That's why it's so unlucky.

However, in this world, he is nothing more than a young child.

"I'm going to step on that bastard, but I wonder if there's a better way."

"Yes?"

"We need to make it clear who's up there."

"..."

"Can I just ruin what he desperately wants right now?"

As Noah continued to speak, the make-up manager's expression became more confused. As an idol who enjoys a popularity that they dare not surpass, the words he's spouting now have far exceeded the dangerous level.

"I want to see him get drugged up and go completely crazy. I wonder if he still shines even if he goes completely insane."

But Noah isn't worried.

Because he has a way to turn everything back to '0' even after he talks a lot about what's inside.

"I don't have enough strength to destroy that child yet. Oh, of course, I don't have the heart to destroy it."

Eventually, the makeup artist's hands started to tremble.

"He's the only one in this world who knows of my existence, so it would be a waste to destroy it. I need to calm down and play with him."