Chapter 103

Wow, Mr. Unstable, but successful.

Instead, my heart is burning hot.

This is like the first time I teleported when I was 12 years old.

Before taking the promotion test, teleporting was strictly illegal, but I had secretly watched the play while avoiding the eyes of others. It was a play forbidden to children. Come to think of it, I committed two illegal acts that day.

Then I got used to it, and I went to see everything from city to city, country to country, continent to continent. It was a good time, but I sighed lightly and looked away.

I followed Roa's footsteps, but I see a signboard for Akihabara Donkey ㅇㅇ outside the window.

This guy, after all, couldn't take a taxi and hid inside the building.

I called him.

The signal rang three times, and Loa picked it up.

-Hyung.

Seeing the voice die, the situation still seems precarious.

"where are you?"

-I hid in the bathroom of a certain building.

"which floor."

-Is it the 3rd floor?

"Stay still. Don't make a sound."

After hanging up the phone, I checked the number of floors I had flown from. 3rd Floor. you got it right. Then I went around the corner of the hallway looking for the bathroom.

{Lee Chan?}

Then I met the guy I am looking for.

It hasn't rusted yet. My teleport skills.

They land on their own in the right place.

"Yes. I am Kang Yi-chan."

The man who was taken aback by my sudden appearance picked up the camera.

That's not a good idea.

"Don't do that. Your friend the old man was in trouble too."

There is no need to waste time now. There's nothing more to find out. Grabbing his camera, I accurately burned only the memory card. As a cloud of smoke rose, he screamed and jumped up and down.

{What is this, what is this? What did you do.}

But with one of my fingers, it soon calmed down.

"You can't do it in 1 minute. About 10 minutes? Wander around like a zombie. Oh?"

Then I ran straight to the bathroom.

"Park Ro-ah."

When his name was called, the door to the last compartment opened cautiously.

"Hyung?"

"It's okay, so come out."

Roa, whose face was white, came out silently.

"Where is he?"

"He's gone. I threw everyone away. What about Jaewon?"

"I saw him riding a taxi with Hanjun hyung earlier."

That's it. thank god.

Then the phone rang loudly.

It's Kyu-hyung

After answering the phone, I asked Siwoo's well-being.

""What about Siwoo?"

-What happened to you? Siwoo says something while crying, but I can't understand. Who was following?