Chapter 91

The main character of this week's <Eternal Legend> is Lim Cheol, a legendary singer who debuted in the late 80's and whose concerts are still sold out.

Because Im Chul, who is called the legend among legends, there were many hit songs, and there were many singers who wanted to appear on the show.

Jung Yong-woo, the MC of <Eternal Legend>, is also a fan of Lim Chul, so they have high expectations for this Legend stage.

They went into the broadcast with excitement, wondering which singers would be matched with which set list, and whether those singers would be able to perform Lim Chul's famous songs well.

Among them, there was a singer who aroused curiosity.

The idol group, L.I.T, was them. To appear in <Eternal Legend>, you must first have excellent singing skills.

As a result, the singers who always appeared were fixed.

Solo singers and musical actors who are said to be the king of singing ability, or some Korean traditional musicians appear in rotation.

Of course, idols sometimes appear, but they were often left bitterly because they were overshadowed by their tremendous singing ability or by the musical actors' tremendous stage directing skills.

But, boldly, they volunteer to participate first.

And that, of course, on the legendary stage of Cheol Im.

Lim Cheol

Even during rehearsals, I didn't pay attention. I was drinking coffee and chatting in the waiting room with the singers who appear almost every week.

When it was time for the main performance, I returned to the venue, and the atmosphere was strange.

The assistant director with a slightly flushed face was talking with the cinematographer while raising his thumb. The cinematographer also had excitement on his face, as if he had seen something great.

It wasn't just the two of them.

Most of the filming staff were in a similar situation.

"What's wrong? Did Min Jeong-wook tear up the stage again today?"

It was obvious.

Vocalist Min Jeong-wook, who has never missed first place in the past few weeks, must have torn the stage apart again.

Looking at it earlier, he had about 20 'children's choirs' with me, but I wonder if it's overwhelming in terms of volume.

"Isn't it amazing? The harmony with the choir is great?"

However, an unexpected answer came back.

The assistant director shook his head quickly and answered excitedly with a flushed face.

"Not Mr. Min Jeong-wook. L.I.T."

"who?"

"L.I.T. An idol singer. They sing <Stay>?"

I have never heard the name.

No, I've seen them on television a few times.

I remembers that it was a cosmetic advertisement and a stage for a celebration of the SBN Acting Awards. I was a bit surprised that the pretty kids put on a stage full of excitement, but I thought that idols are idols.

It is like a manufactured product produced in a factory.

"Why? Are they so good at it?"

"Their singing ability is not as good as Min Jung-wook's."