Chapter 165

#165

When I said it was a raw fish restaurant, I thought it was just a small restaurant.

But what is this. The store was large enough to accommodate two group buses carrying customers. Besides, why are there so many customers?

Lunchtime hadn't even started yet, but the hall was full.

"Maknae, you have to clean the table number 3."

"Yes."

A gruff voice called out from the kitchen, and a familiar voice answered clearly.

It was Roa.

Loa jumped out of somewhere in the restaurant and approached a table with a large tray.

Dude, I told you so much to get enough rest.

I approached quickly and snatched the tray from his hand.

"Move."

"Hyung."

Loa looked up in surprise, his eyes widening.

"Is your leg healed? Stay like this."

Then I placed the empty bowl on the table numbered 3 on a tray.

"Youngest."

"Yep."

Jae-won jumped at my call.

"Move this to the kitchen."

"Yup."

Holding the tray I had packed, the youngest disappeared into the kitchen. Then, without realizing it, Siwoo appeared with a dishcloth and wiped table number 3.

"Hanjun hyung. The table over there is also missing. Let's clear it up quickly."

"Yap. Leader."

Again, I heard a voice calling for Roa from the kitchen.

It seems to be Roa's mother. Roa, who answered loudly, tried to move, but Hanjun stopped him.

"You just stay. We'll do it."

"Yes. Roa hyung, do the the bill. Really."

Jaewon, who had already brought an empty bowl to the kitchen and greeted Roa's mother, appearing wearing an apron.

"Chan-i hyung, mother said since you're is here, she wants you to help her."

"Yes. Then."

In the end, I had to help with the work without even saying hello to Roa properly.

The reason was this.

Originally, there were not so many customers, but recently, word of mouth spread as a restaurant, and business started to go well. Find more part-time jobs and find a kitchen lady.

They're busy, but they're doing well.

But yesterday, two part-timers were fighting with each other, and suddenly the dumplings were running out of manpower. That's why Loa is helping his hand.

Until now, it seems that it was not known that this was L.I.T. Park Ro-a's house, but now things seem to be a little different.

"No matter how much he wears glasses and a hat, anyone can see that he is Park Ro-ah, but he managed to do that here."

Hanjun whispered to me as I put the side dishes in the bowl.

That's right, the atmosphere has been strangely turning since before.

It's not just Roa who's doing that, but even Kim Jae-won and Yoon Si-woo, they're serving with a look that stands out so much.

"Leader. They were taking pictures at the table over there".