Chapter 191

#191

The filaments pouring out of the concert hall all have happy faces.

He is holding a slogan and a light bulb in his hand, and his bag is full of goods.

He chattered about today's concert in an excited voice, as if he couldn't easily erase the afterglow of the concert.

"Wow. Leader Kang doesn't cry until the end."

“Even he smiled prettier than yesterday.”

“What is it that Hanjun doesn’t cry at the same time?"

Everyone was complaining about failing to make Kang Yi-chan cry again today.

“Still, the stage was really good.”

"It was the best. The moment I heard his voice live, I cried."

Fans from the provinces was thrilled, saying that it was the first time they had received Lit in person.

"I wish I could live in Seoul. I can go to music shows and go to the airport."

"Well, do you think we see them every time just because we live in Seoul? I'm picking stars from the sky here too."

This must be the first meeting for everyone, but they quickly became friends and casually exchanged the titles of Unnis and dongsaeng.

"Sister, is the door open there now?"

"Where?"

"Grandma's snacks. I want to go on a pilgrimage to the Holy Land."

"Well, it's a bit late, but would you like to go see it?"

"Yes. I want to visit all of them before going down to Busan tomorrow."

"Okay. Let's go. This unnie will cook tteokbokki."

Then a group of people shouted and rushed away.  It passed by me like that, and I didn't forget to look back once.

"Does it show?"

When I peeked into the heart as to why he was looking at me, the answer came quickly.

《Wow.  that guy is cool  What is that atmosphere?》

《 At first I thought it was Kang Yi-chan.>

《Me too, but looking at it again, it's not.  idol trainee?  Is he a singer?  It's the first time I've see his face.》

《Is he a staff member?  Clothes are the official goods of this concert.  The one they wore on the kids’ stage earlier.》

《It's a waste of a face to be a staff member.  It looks like he's just glowing.》

After all, no matter what I look like, it seems I am me.

It can't stand the overflowing light.

Laughter flowed out of nowhere.  Still, in case anyone noticed, I slipped through the convoluted passage with my hat pulled down.

It was rewarding to think about it all night yesterday and find a way.

It's a kind of polymorph magic that only slightly changes your appearance.  Maintaining almost the same appearance, but only to the extent that it looks like Kang Yi-chan in case of emergency.

Then the fans are fooled as well.

The location of the piercings, the rings, and even the clothes are the same.  But the looks are different.  It builds experience points that the same thing as yesterday can happen.

And there are things that can be useful

"Excuse me!"

I reached out and caught Kang Yi-chan's mother as she was about to leave the concert hall.