Chapter 179

#179

The message were disgusting.

"The Power of K-POP with Arke and Lit."

"The world of K-POP permeating into the world."

"Shall we join?"

The producer, who made the youngest members of the two teams take turns to comment, made the oldest members of Arke Yoon Soo and Young Hoon team up.

In a game of rock-paper-scissors, the winner chooses a teammate first.

The victorious Younghoon pointed at me first. It was an excellent choice, but I didn't like the guy's idea.

《If you want to win, you either side with Noah or neutralize Noah, but Noah is weak against this guy, so you have to secure Lee Chan first. ⟩⟩

The funny thing is that Yoon-soo seemed to have the same idea.

When Younghoon pointed at me, the guy with a face crumpled as if he was embarrassed chose the next best option, Yunoa.

《This son of a bitch, I have Yunoa. Now that this has happened, please do your best to deal with Chani Lee.⟩⟩

What the hell do the Arche guys think of me and Yunoa?

The more I thought about it, the worse I felt.

However, it is not possible to show displeasure to Arche, who is a big senior. I pretended not to know and smiled and obediently followed their choices. That's how the team was decided.

The start was nasty, but the game turned out to be pretty fun.

No, rather than being fun, it was a very helpful composition for us.

First of all, the shooting location was an amusement park near Nagoya, and there were quite a few people, probably because it was a weekend.

As if aiming for that, H-NET went so far as touting customers and attracting more audiences.

The reaction of the people who came out to play on the weekend and intuited the game of Arke and Lit was crazy.

The childish physical fight between the two groups unfolding right in front of their eyes quickly spread through New Tube, and K-POP fans who had come to Nagoya to see HAMA hurriedly moved to the amusement park.

In an instant, more than 20,000 people gathered.

It was all thanks to Arche.

We're dominating the Japanese Oricon chart with this album, but we can't still surpass Arche. Arke was so popular in Japan that there was no one who didn't know its name.

People rushed to Arkei in an instant.

Standing on an equal footing with Arche and playing the game? And that image spread widely through fancams? It was a pretty good publicity opportunity.

When I got on the fifth ride, people were flocking to it because of arke.

Sometimes solved quizzes, performed choreography, and sang songs on the rides that swayed like crazy to the loud K-POP.

The cheering voices of the K-POP fans who had gathered rang out as if they were about to leave the amusement park.

This forced me to work harder in the game.

It seemed the same for Arche.

Both teams played the game in a tight match without conceding an inch.

In the end, the decision was made in the last game.

"It's December, isn't this a ridiculous game?"

All of them nodded at Yunsu's grumbling words. It was a game in which a structure was installed and unfolded on an artificial lake in an amusement park.