Chapter 112

#112

The two-day fan meeting ended successfully.

First of all, the reaction of the fans was the best ever.

From the opening <Promise> to the ending <My Star>, they all cried out saying that they were the best.

In the L.I.T fan community, picketing winners and losers suffered for different reasons.

___________
• "In My Dream" was the best in person. At this point, Mr. Lim Chul has to hand over that song to Lit. Ripped off to the soul.

ㄴIf it's that kind of devil, I'll give up my soul and even my dongsaeng's soul

ㄴㅅㅂ (fvck) My whole soul was stolen from the light-filled part 'in my dream'. At this point, Lee Chan Bit is a human threshing machine. Shake your soul, shake your mind, shake your heart.

ㄴ ㅇㅈ (I agree) The pockets were also robbed. No, why are the goods so pretty?

• The bulbs who went to the fan meeting. You don't see that alone. release the photo and videos. hurry.

• It is a photo time, photo taken from camera. Save. (Photo) (Photo) (Photo) (Photo) (Photo) (Video)

ㄴThank you ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

• Wow. Everyone sang well. Rappers aren't kidding, what idols are so good at live?

ㄴThese days, even idols are good at live performances. Of course, lit is the top among many.

ㄴIt was the most amazing thing to do while digesting that intense choreography. Why is it so difficult to dance the kids's? I can't imitate anything except cotton candy.

• Light bulb who went to the fan meeting. Please tell me the fan song review. Was it dope? ㅜㅜㅜㅜ

ㄴIt was completely dope! Absolutely.

ㄴㅠㅠㅠ Awesome. Did you know that it was composed by Kang Yi-chan and written by Han Jun-daeng? ㅠㅠㅠI am in complete tears.

• All the light bulbs cried when they sang the fan song. kids are so cute

ㄴI sat in the front row, and I cried a lot because the LIT was crying, too.

ㄴ ㅇㅇ(Agree) Siwoo and Jaewon cried. A perfect fairy. ㅠㅠㅠㅠ

• Blade. At this point, shouldn't we have a fan meeting in every metropolitan city? That such content is released only twice, to 8,000 people? Why? Since it's a commercial for kids, don't run around somewhere else, let them stand on stage. They are singers. The guys are not slaves.

ㄴ Hyde, please do it for us.

ㄴHyde please.

ㄴ I want to see the kids. Please Hyde please for us.
___________

Uverse was still in a fairly normal atmosphere.

Occasionally, there was an article criticizing Blade Entertainment for choosing a venue that was too small compared to L.I.T's popularity, but even that was made as invisible to L.I.T. as much as possible by adding ⟨Hide from Artist.⟩

Instead, the L.I.T bulletin board of the idol community was hotter and more primal.

__________
• no ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ It was crazy, not babies anymore. They're flying on stage and I almost peed.

ㄴㅈㄴ(fvcking) It was sexy. What the hell are they up to? I wondered.

• The blade must be slammed. The agency can't keep up with the kids' growth rate. Is a 4,000-seat concert hall suitable for our kids?