Chapter 160

#160

Yi Chan

It was the day of the 4th round contest.

Over the past week, the number of reporters watching on the way to work has increased, probably because the music world has become noisy due to <Survival, Music Genius>. The number of filaments that came out increased,

Conversely, the number of one-tiers decreased noticeably.

"Tsk, it's over. Taei."

so why did you do that

Talking to myself, I entered the waiting room with Seo Han-ul.

The waiting room was already in a picnic mood.

Perhaps because the number of participants was reduced to 12, a much more friendly atmosphere was created. At the center is sniper Seok-woo.

"Is Lee Chan-ah here?"

Like Kim Jung-soo, this guy was no joke in his social skills. Maybe it's because they both have round and gentle personalities, and their affinity was good. If there is a difference between Yang Seok-woo and Kim Jeong-soo, is it that he is not that sticky?

Oh, and it's not overtly clingy. doesn't stick too close

"Wow. Today's menu is gorgeous, isn't it?"

It feels like the snack menu is getting more and more fancy.

Shooting contests and midterm checks. At most, we meet twice a week, and the number of people bringing snacks has increased as time goes by. So, it was only natural that the variety of snacks would increase.

It's almost a party level today.

"I think everyone paid attention because you mentioned snacks in your post."

Seok-woo approached and gave a hint.

Looking at the VJs here and there, it seemed that the sketching in the waiting room had already begun.

Now that everyone is used to the camera, we naturally continued talking and sharing snacks.

Everyone eats in moderation though.

To look good on the screen, the lines must be thin.

Then, suddenly my eyes landed on Seo Han-ul.

Before leaving, he emptied two bowls of steak dong served for lunch at the employee cafeteria, and then picked up a box of rice cakes again.

that guy If you sign a contract, you will have to manage your eating habits first.

I patted him on the back to tell him to eat in moderation, and I took a drink and a box of fruit.

Then, I approached Tae-i, who was sitting alone in the corner of the waiting room.

Although he closed his eyes and plugged his ears with earphones, his mind was very complicated right now.

Yes, it should be complicated. It would have hurt his pride.

Either way, I popped out a drink for him.

"Tae-senpai. Do you want to eat snacks?"

Then Tae-i slowly lifted his eyelids reluctantly. He looks at me with a squint and he lowers his eyelids again.

"Won't you?"

He whispered softly enough for Taeyong to hear.

"The camera is spinning."